Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As @bmah said, our new product will be called "S3XY Stalks"—configurable stalks for Model 3 Highland (and later S/X) with easy installation and Commander support. The word S3XY is Enhance's Trademark when it comes to accessories, but for now, I don't see issues in using it here as at least there are some S3XY products involved.

All the stalks discussed above don't have anything in common with us and I see 2 big issues with them:
- voiding warranty because of the Steering Wheel Removal (the bolt has a seal, which means Tesla doesn't want to unscrew that bolt)
- selling original Tesla stalks from a 3rd party company is against Tesla's NDA with the factory producing these stalks. This is the bigger issue, in my opinion. Think about it - how do they get the original stalks to modify them? I guess Tesla still doesn't know about this situation.

Regarding @Christopher1 project of using our S3XY Buttons to make a stalk - it's great! I always like seeing people's creativity and welcome such interesting projects. There were some other similar solutions in our Discord and it's pretty amazing what people do with the buttons. Maybe it's time to add the "S3XY API" to our list, haha. What do you think?

Estimated ETA of release?

Are you doing pre orders?

Will your stalks function like oem stalks so high beam works correctly?

Reactions: Pablo Picasso
Here is some additional information for the S3XY Stalks.
- they will be easily attachable to the outer plastic peace - no need to remove the Steering wheel and make complex installation procedures, so no warranty issues and no NDA issues like the other stalks discussed above
- they will require a Commander to operate, so it will be included in the package but could also be added as a standalone device to an already working Commander in your car
- they will have the original stalks look and feel but a little bit slimmer and s3xyer ;)
- the initial version will have only two positions - up and down for the left and right turn signals. It's still unclear if they will have a button at the end. This will be decided later in the development stage.
- will be completely customizable like all our products. For example, you could change the function of the stalks when in Park or when Charging and so on. All ideas from the community are very welcome!
- as all our products will receive SW updates with new features and improvements over time with suggestions coming from the community
- will be available for pre-order at the end of this year

All of this is still preliminary since the product is not ready yet - it is still in the R&D phase. Let me know if you have more questions.

- they will have the original stalks look and feel but a little bit slimmer and s3xyer ;)
- the initial version will have only two positions - up and down for the left and right turn signals. It's still unclear if they will have a button at the end. This will be decided later in the development stage.

Please don't make them spell out S3XY. Many of just want something that integrates nicely with the car as is. 😊

Personally all my wife and I want are the turn signals, the rest of the functions we're perfectly fine with using on the wheel or the screen, so this sounds great to us.

- they will be easily attachable to the outer plastic peace - no need to remove the Steering wheel and make complex installation procedures, so no warranty issues and no NDA issues like the other stalks discussed above
- they will require a Commander to operate, so it will be included in the package but could also be added as a standalone device to an already working Commander in your car
- will be completely customizable like all our products. For example, you could change the function of the stalks when in Park or when Charging and so on. All ideas from the community are very welcome!
- as all our products will receive SW updates with new features and improvements over time with suggestions coming from the community

All of this is still preliminary since the product is not ready yet - it is still in the R&D phase. Let me know if you have more questions.
Dimitar, I'm hanging out for the S3XY Stalks for the Highland. Will the turn signals be customisable to enable turn signals to be operated on the right side of steering? This is the usual position for vehicles in countries where Right Hand Drive is standard.

I personally think they should move similar to oem stalks with buttons at the end. Meaning up, down, forward and back. This way it's familiar to anyone that buys them, plus you get the ability to do more functions. Hopefully you can get them to do the same things as oem stalks. High beams, turn signals, washer fluid, wipers, gear shift, and even autopilot activation would be nice. I bought the other stalks because I hate using the screen and buttons for signals and gear shift. Install is fairly easy. But I dont like that included the horn with it since I have a center horn. Stupid idea. Being able to customize yours is appealing.