Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Salary sacrifice prices

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like my salsac, 4 years, no deposit and 660pm for my 3p. No need to worry about tyres (8 months in, needs a new set šŸ˜‚), insurance costs etc. Plus it helps with tax position.
I was also looking at used, paying 3k+500pm on pcp for a 20 plate, plus whatever insurance was. Sure it was cheaper per month, but in reality not much in it so I decided not to worry about deposit, depreciation or insurance variability.

Just ordered a lease y for 3.3k+399pm via Tesla for the Mrs. Insurance is same as outgoing 4x4, itā€™s a shorter 2 year lease and a slow rwd, so not expecting too many tyres. Running cost difference is huge, will be saving c200pm in diesel, tax and servicing. Again, I donā€™t want to deal with EV depreciation and felt 13k over 2 years good compared to buying outright.

Ā£481 over 36months for the Model Y RWD atm. I'm probably going to go with the Model 3 AWD for around Ā£600 for more fun and range.

Has anyone extended their standard warranty recently? Apparently it's still available in UK but only once the standard 4 years expires.

Model 3 RWD Ā£500 over 36 months, I'm very tempted by this one, it costs Ā£625 for AWD same spec (stealth grey.)

I think Y will go on offer towards end of this year when refresh starts to release.

Y - LR - in white with no extras. On Tusker.
36 months 10k 513
48 months 10k 487
48 months 5k 453
All net of course, and I am lucky enough to pay extra Scottish tax.
Last month the 3 needed 4 new tyres. Almost a Ā£1k.
For a Y LR over 48months 10k on OctopusEV it comes to 589 with a Scottish postcode, even with the Ā£23 worth of charger and credit difference it still works out Ā£80 per month more.

No wonder all these firms hide their pricing behind logins, you (and/or the company) can't actually check what pricing is until signed up and then we don't have the choice

For a Y LR over 48months 10k on OctopusEV it comes to 589 with a Scottish postcode, even with the Ā£23 worth of charger and credit difference it still works out Ā£80 per month more.

No wonder all these firms hide their pricing behind logins, you (and/or the company) can't actually check what pricing is until signed up and then we don't have the choice
I think age is a big factor since insurance is included. I'm 35, my colleagues in early 20's couldn't get quotes at all for Tesla's.

Hi,

My model 3 is coming up for renewal and I have some interesting quotes.

I currently pay Ā£440 all in net for 3 years.
Iā€™ve been offered a 1 year extension for Ā£420
A new model 3 (facelift) is quoted at Ā£570 a month.
A new model Y is quoted at Ā£520 a month.

Thereā€™s prices donā€™t make much sense especially the facelift model 3 which is now Ā£39,995.

What would you do if you were in my shoes?
Your new prices are what I was quoted and am paying for theY

My wife has an etron GT for Ā£500 ish a month

I don't know anything about salary sacrifice, but if she is a higher tax payer than O/P might that make the price cheaper (more tax saved)?

They still went for salsac.... the mind boggles

Cash in hand for disposal of the previous car maybe? One-time-win of course, once SalSac finishes they'll have to find a deposit for whatever they then buy. NO idea what happens to "continuous" No Claims Bonus either ...

Compare that to the current Tesla personal contract hire rates

need to take a look at any impact on Pension (or other deductions) with SalSac. We maintain original pension in our SalSac scheme, but I'm pretty sure that NHS doesn't ... there might be a wriggle in the detail for your mate too (but maybe not from the way you described it!)

I just recently salarysacced for a m3 LR RWD, in white, think it was one of the last ones. Ended up paying Ā£478/month inc maintenance/tyres 10k/year . Worked out about Ā£80net/month cheaper than the highland RWD. Also came with the towing pack foc which i won't be using ha. This was via nationwide vehicle contracts who use lex.

Service was great, placed order on the 19/01/24 and received within a week.

My current LR goes back in May.

Just got a quote for the Highland LR - 1 mo deposit, 4yrs, 10kmpa, Ā£802 gross.

Through my company - ex half the VAT, CT and Div tax, Ā£359 net.

Currently paying Ā£265 net so +Ā£94/month, not a bad deal given interest rates and 3 years down the line....

I can only see Ā£550 a month on Tesla with Ā£5k down.
Plus then you're paying your own tyres and
I just checked, see below 560, no deposit, 48 month and 10000miles. But this is for base version.

IMG_2555.png

Everything including the OPs EAP and blue costs 596. Lot to do with 1.8% interest rate. 1000 down payment.
IMG_2556.png

Last edited: