Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SE Melbourne Showroom and Service Centre - Elsternwick

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked the service manager after my service and he said “There are plans for us to relocate to a new site in the Eastern Suburbs, however I have no information on timelines and the whereabouts of our new site at this stage.”

Car was in Richmond for a warranty job and chanced this up with my service advisor. Lease ends in December and will move to a bigger showroom with superchargers ‘down the road’ where the car showrooms are. ‘Not public facing information’ when pressed further 😅. I drive on Nepean regularly, will look out who is vacating.
Interesting. Might pay to look at property sales data too. Sounds quite similar to what they're doing at Mt Gravatt in Brisbane.

Poster on FB nominee the former Sidetracked go-kart centre in Oakleigh.
370 Huntingdale Rd, Oakleigh South

Found this press article which all but confirms it (EVs but not mentioning Tesla)

Although given the location I wonder if this is more likely to be the Melbourne Delivery centre, with a separate showroom on a more major road.

And something got approved by City of Monash, unfortunately no documents online anymore

TPA/53369
8/12/2021
364-372 Huntingdale Road OAKLEIGH SOUTH VIC 3167
Buildings and works to construct a building, use of the land for motor vehicle sales, erect internally illuminated signage, reduction of bicycle parking spaces and creation and alteration of access to a road in a Transport Zone 2

Googling gives me this. But no detailed plans.

Last edited: