Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seattle Electrician Recommendations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a referral for a quality electrician in Seattle who can install a 240 volt outlet - either a business or individual.

The few companies I've contacted have come back with estimates that seem insanely high for installing the outlet approximately 8 ft. away from our townhouse's garage panel, on the same wall (almost $2k from one company!).

Thanks in advance!

I went with SeaTown because they seemed to indicate an intention to do a job that would look good. It was a very simple job, and the price was ridiculous. I'm sure any Tesla-authorized firm will be expensive. My TRIVIAL installation was around $1000 (and I do mean trivial). It also required two visits as they failed inspection.

AFAIK, any licensed electrician that you could trust in Seattle will be very expensive these days due to all the insane amount of construction going on. There will also be a delay in getting the work done (probably a month or more).

• Informative
Reactions: 206er
We had our HPWC installed by Northwest Electric and Solar - Home - Northwest Electric And Solar

Total was just shy of $500 and included the permit and associated fees. We did already have the line run a few feet from the install location, so it was just running maybe 5 feet of conduit and installing and testing the actual HPWC on the wall (all in our garage).

I will say they were pretty prompt, scheduling-wise, and did the job pretty well. Worth getting an estimate and we found them through Tesla's list of recommended installers.

Reactions: 206er