Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Second Keyboard Layout / International Keyboard /

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
By the way, I’ve never had to type anything when using navigation; voice commands are much easier and 100% reliable for navigation (at least for me).
Voice ain’t bad, but again it will not pickup language other the one selected In settings.

What I’m looking for, is a simple toggle switch like “globe” icon on iOS or like language bar on windows PC

I believe this is basic stuff.
Imagine you want to type in another language email inside browser?!

Is there official place to submit ideas to Tesla nowadays?

I understand what you mean, and have not found how to do it yet. I speak French but am surrounded by English and prefer to have my user interfaces in English. I use both French and English on my keyboards, autocorrect/suggestions etc, for example on my cell phone. As far as I know Tesla has only one language for UI and one language for voice.

I understand what you mean, and have not found how to do it yet. I speak French but am surrounded by English and prefer to have my user interfaces in English. I use both French and English on my keyboards, autocorrect/suggestions etc, for example on my cell phone. As far as I know Tesla has only one language for UI and one language for voice.
That’s really sad. Such basic functionality missing.
I thought most people in states know at least second language such as Spanish