Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seeing a 3 in L.A...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We'll be at Brother's in North Redondo this morning, from around 9-10. Silver Model 3 & she's happy to show it :).

Edit: Brothers Burritos, 24 11th St, Hermosa Beach
Bonnie, I gather you have been a customer since the beginning of Tesla, but am still curious how you as a non-Californian were able to get a 3 already. I'm in AZ but have only been a S customer for a year so I am not surprised that my priority would be a lot lower than yours.

Publicly posted here - OC Tesla Club EVent - Ride or Drive in our Model 3

We plan on being there for three hours and public rides ok, drives are prioritized for Active and Long-time members of the Tesla Owners Club of Orange County. We are already talking with Tesla about doing a "bake-off" with Model S and/or Model X sometime in January.

Just a note for those that is not following the post. We got word today that our delivery was delayed 23.5 hours. So we're holding the event a day later. Sunday, Dec. 31st

Not sure if you are still interested, there are several (at least 4) at Torrance SC today when I went pick up my car. I was asking the manager if they are all having issues but he said mostly customer education because they are new to EVs and have different expectations so they need to be educated that some stuff is normal.

Not sure if you are still interested, there are several (at least 4) at Torrance SC today when I went pick up my car. I was asking the manager if they are all having issues but he said mostly customer education because they are new to EVs and have different expectations so they need to be educated that some stuff is normal.

Saw a Model 3 owner(maybe just driver,his parent's car?) try to charge at CHAdeMo/CCS station at Del Amo Mall in Torrance yesterday without an adapter.

Was about to talk to him but got in his car and left.