Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seen on the autobahn

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
D205495F-F409-47BE-8F51-B4AA47AA5EEE.jpeg
10E30526-FCE5-4802-B022-6D01FC8D0F54.jpeg
D1252984-07DE-4784-B23F-1EBC2750E0DE.jpeg

Saw this on the autobahn between Nürnberg and München yesterday. Wondering why the camo? Looks pretty similar to what we know and love

Are you sure this is even a Tesla? Different mirrors, different charge port and its location, different tail lights (though we only see a side glympse), different door handles (or fake/disguised ones, why if no change), etc. Notice the front badging is covered up too (like Mercedes does on their EQS prototypes).

Reactions: Chaserr and BigNick
That is a strange looking beast.Are those rims Tesla old 19" in back and new 3 in front? I agree that charge port and door handles look very non Tesla to me.

Looks like the same photo posted 3 times. Do have photos from any other angle?

Last edited:
At first glance I'd say BMW but often times they do things like that to distract. It could be a Kia/Hyundai the more I look at it. It would be cool if they were testing an EV version of the Optima/Sonata/K5/Stinger platforms. With what they learned from the Ioniq/Niro they might have a nice offering on their hands at a competitive price.

Last edited: