Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We should have broken 200 on Friday, if not for the model Y price increase. That delayed the pain, but the pain is finally here.
I don't see how this makes sense. Twitter is full of pics of massive Model 3 shipments to Europe, and deliveries in China and Europe. Hopefully tomorrow's China delivery numbers give a Green Day.....

All happening according to plan.. liking here the Dec monthly STO PUTS $190 for ~ $10 STO
Not yet enough fear and premium in the Nov $180/$190 puts, but it will happen soon enough.
My objective for this round is to get sold PUT adjusted share price for entry in the $165-170 range overall, but willing to pay ~ $175/180 for a Q1/Q2 structured hold to sell call after call after call against.

”no stop till brooklyn”…aka ~ 195.65, then it’s ~ $185 after that.

Last edited:
I don't see how this makes sense. Twitter is full of pics of massive Model 3 shipments to Europe, and deliveries in China and Europe. Hopefully tomorrow's China delivery numbers give a Green Day.....
This is why I don't follow news or fundamentals in the short term. The chart is the only thing that makes sense. You have to accept this to get rid of the pain.

Dudes. I posted a chart with all the numbers in glitter.

Things might have changed ;- )

[Edit to add correct last chart:]

1698678611657.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Bunky
There has to be a ton of stops at $200. If someone wants to play games I don't see them giving up just shy of that. Personally I think the fundamentals look as bad as any of the charts.
It’s not a floor, it’s a cushion.

There are probably many SELL stop orders at $200, which well begets more selling.

Citadel knows, I’ll try and ask them.

So what happens after the 5th way usually?
Bankruptcy 🤣.

Jk.. obviously TSLA will triple in ‘23!! Wrong thread?

I really do enjoy reading this thread; y’all have cojones of steel and always seem to be right.

Never posted here before as I have nothing to add as evidenced above. I’ll go back in to read only mode. Sorry, for the interruption. And thanks for your awesome contributions.