Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Before ER:

"TSLA has given up on auto growth"
"Betting the farm on FSD"
"Elon is losing his mind"

After ER:

"TSLA has not given up on auto growth"
"Smart move, using existing lines for cheaper models in a high rate environment"
"Elon is still sane"

Quite a change in narrative
and after Elon talk:

still more fun to be had. This is just the preview of the superbowl.

Reactions: jeewee3000
Before ER:

After ER:

"Smart move, using existing lines for cheaper models in a high rate environment"
"Elon is still sane"

All of this as big a surprise to Tesla employees as it is to us, no doubt...

• Funny
Reactions: EVNow
Before ER:

After ER:

"Elon is still sane"

Elon just wanted to push the paper hands out of the stock, I guess. I'm still here, unfazed.

If we bottomed, great call dl!

All of this as big a surprise to Tesla employees as it is to us, no doubt...
I'm sure his employees were caught off guard that this new hybrid assembly line has been in design and assembly for the past few months....lol. They all walked in today and was like "wtf is this thing that is taking the space of 1/3 our gigafactory? I honestly didn't see it yesterday"

I'm sure his employees were caught off guard that this new hybrid assembly line has been in design and assembly for the past few months....lol. They all walked in today and was like "wtf is this thing that is taking the space of 1/3 our gigafactory? I honestly didn't see it yesterday"
The point is that it doesn't take extra space, it uses the existing lines.
These new vehicles, including more affordable models, will utilize aspects of the next generation platform as well as aspects of our current platforms, and will be able to be produced on the same manufacturing lines as our current vehicle line-up.

Don't blame them, the financials suck and the "future products" are a big unknown...
Anyone listening in to the call though is hearing very positive things about COGS reduction, 4680 COGS reduction, Energy deployment guidance for 2024 vs 223 (75% growth forecast laid out), FSD usage rate so far, etc...

The call has been super positive so far.