Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NVDA 74+ millions shares traded so far.

1718891258276.png

Reactions: DaBooster
Yeah, a couple of bullet-points is always nice mate...

I'm not much of an expert interpreter, I'm afraid to mislead. But as NFA here are some bullet points:
  1. See first panel with lots of commentary
  2. Not much put buying seen
  3. $185 still largest magnet, confluence with Gamma and Vann green above spot
  4. $180 seems to be floor (absGEX +Max Pain)
  5. SpotGEX shows dealer will join buying to $185 if market goes there
  6. Bookmap showing buy order at 180 and sell orders at 190 (but they both can be eaten through quick; only useful with other indicators)

I still don't know why no one made a piece of software that pulls this data together and makes an automated summary like that. Even if it's not perfect. Seems like a good oppty to me.

What do you guys thinks about selling 205CC for next week? To go ITM would need the highest close since January 24th.

Piper Sandler - Craig Johnson - June 20:
• TSLA—Shares are trading near the midpoint of a symmetrical triangle.• Back above the 10-/30-week WMAs.• RS has inflected higher off multi-month lows.• Add to positions, the next levels of resistance set up near $199 and $206.

What do you guys thinks about selling 205CC for next week? To go ITM would need the highest close since January 24th.
I wouldn't do it... Way too low premium for me... :p

I'm looking at -c190's, currently paying $2, which seems pretty decent and -p175's, I think, also $2... let's see, still have to close out this week's -p177.50/-c185's yet, but looks like it's worth waiting until tomorrow and buy back for a few cents

I wouldn't do it... Way too low premium for me... :p

I'm looking at -c190's, currently paying $2, which seems pretty decent and -p175's, I think, also $2... let's see, still have to close out this week's -p177.50/-c185's yet, but looks like it's worth waiting until tomorrow and buy back for a few cents
Looks like my $180 buy-writes will assign this week, but not the $187.50. May sell the latter shares on Monday if flat or up, and wait until P&D to rebuy on a dip which could easily exceed the 2-week premium.

same here - sitting on my -C187.5/190s likely to close them out tomorrow unless the bottom falls out. then eyeing 190s for next week

i did take advantage of the SMCI spike to sell some -C1100/C1200 bcs for this week