Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could be! The data based on GEX indicates market is positioned for $200 this week. But like @dl003 often says the best way to get a real bull run is when it's not talked about and less eyes are on it. This also means that with all the chatter around the web and on socials saying TSLA is bullish this week, you may be right and it'll just pop and chop.

When everyone and their mom betting on a bull market, watch out for rug pull. Also bull runs out of nowhere for no reason make upward move fake IMO.

Staying out and riding NVDA for now. At least there are tangible reason for NVDA to pop with Micron ER coming up and AI still hots.

On the other hand TSLA 190/195 call spread seem cheap for any potential run :)

Last edited:
That would seem like an odd scenario to me (a non-chartist). It is expecting a lot of volatility for volatility's sake in the course of a week. I can only picture flat-to-down for the week barring something major.
Same here, barring some positive catalyst, I see absolutely no reason for TSLA to go up, but plenty of reasons for it to go down

It is currently way over-valued IMO and I struggle to understand why it has stayed around this range, I know, "market forces"

P&D will be terrible, growth in 2024 over 2023 will be off the table, exposing Elon's off-the-cuff stock pump statement from the Q1 earning's call

Same here, barring some positive catalyst, I see absolutely no reason for TSLA to go up, but plenty of reasons for it to go down

It is currently way over-valued IMO and I struggle to understand why it has stayed around this range, I know, "market forces"

P&D will be terrible, growth in 2024 over 2023 will be off the table, exposing Elon's off-the-cuff stock pump statement from the Q1 earning's call
I think TSLA is fairly priced at the moment, maybe 5% high but that is a rounding error in the scheme of things.

Maybe the bigger questions to be asked are why hasn't the broader EV market grown at the rates anticipated 4-5 years ago? I can come up with a few excuses (limited drop in battery prices being paramount, followed by defensive policy by oil/ICE industry), but people just don't seem that interested in it still. I can come up with anecdote after anecdote exemplifying the failure, but the real challenge that Tesla faces is addressing it head-on rather than the symptoms.

When everyone and their mom betting on a bull market, watch out for rug pull. Also bull runs out of nowhere for no reason make upward move fake IMO.

Staying out and riding NVDA for now. At least there are tangible reason for NVDA to pop with Micron ER coming up and AI still hots.

On the other hand TSLA 190/195 call spread seem cheap for any potential run :)
I’m with you. I have a handful of NVDA July calls. Wish I had foreseen the damage triple witching would do.

Reactions: thenewguy1979
Watch at 1.75x speed:

IMG_8064.jpeg

i decided to sell some, if not all, NVDA to lock in profits 💵💰

i am ok to "lose" money if the stock goes up further

i will buy back after a correction, if any

that's the plan!

edit: there is support at the hourly (50sma + rising channel + order block)

View attachment 1058337
nvda buyback plan in 3 stages 🙏

target 150

Screenshot 2024-06-24 082807.png

Last edited: