Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you are right, my last 6 months of working like crazy will have prevented another margin call.

If we go to Chicken Genius famous 140, I can’t work 24/7 unfortunately to avoir a margin call in my underwater puts
I hope I'm right too. I've watched everybody sticking with it through all the ups and downs for 3 years I've been here and lately it's been disheartening to see so much wealth evaporated from us collectively.

I hope I'm right too. I've watched everybody sticking with it through all the ups and downs for 3 years I've been here and lately it's been disheartening to see so much wealth evaporated from us collectively.

This is horrible and a very traumatic experience. If the stock start to go up I can see tons of people getting out just because of the fear of the stock tanking again with the way Elon is behaving.

You can almost sell a 10% OTM call for 1 tesla share 😢.

Dan called it again today. Lots of lower Puts coming in on TSLA. Bears trying for 170. I’m just frozen at the computer. No idea how to save my account if we keep dropping because Fidelity margin calculators don’t let you simulate a trade and then drop the SP on the new simulated account.

• Informative
Reactions: BrownOuttaSpec
I am fairly certain that elon has been selling thursdsay friday and today. He probably used margin to finalize the twitter transactions and has been selling the past 3 trading days to close the margin. I'm sure we'll see forms 4 filed tonight

ZERO margin loans were used for the Twitter acquisition per SEC filings. You are incorrect.