Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just following this thread, but I stand by my opinion that lower is the way we go for now, 212 being the target before EOY, if failed to hold 189, if failed to hold 145 (if the world is really falling apart). But I will not bet on either one, halved my short positions, cashing a big profit on Friday and again am out of stock (mainly). Will DCA in at around 241-245 but cover those imediately with p, financed with -C as before. I will sell the calls earlier than buying the puts, assuming I am right about the direction this week. But I warn everybody about black-out period for buy-backs ending this week! Might make S&P Rise a lot, starting Friday, pulling $TSLA upward. My 2cts, no investing advice.

Checking OI shift Friday, sudden new interest at p230 and c272.5/c275, max-pain is at 250 (no movement at 250 may be a data error), put call ratio is at .93, slightly more calls. OI peaks are about the same from 200 to 300. Pre-market was interesting , let's see what the morning brings.

day2dayoi-20231016.png

Same pattern we've been seeing for weeks, nasty pre-market and a big pop at open... will it sustain, no idea... macro looking happy enough for the moment

GOOGL is one I'm watching almost as much as TSLA - I rashly bought a load of +c150's when then announced their stock split, back in the day, expecting some easy gains, didn't turn out as expected, but if it can go +25% from here I'll get my money back, quite a substantial sum of money as it happens 😆