Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
absGEX and highest GEX resistance dropped to $207.50:

1698430236415.png

1698430300462.png

Look like a setup for another bear run next week. All 4 of the big tech failed to achor the market this week.

Next week is Apple but anticipation for earning is low to bad. Powell doing his thing next week. No hike but his words is like Elon and will tank the market ;)

Another wild one, maybe not like this week, but still wild. Aiming downside for Puts. Maybe 190.

Reactions: tivoboy
however, I have to say, chasing short here would be a bit greedy. I'm out. Only a few *sugar* puts for next week. No CCs or CSPs.

I'm still holding 30x 11/24 +p200s, but am content to let those expire worthless. If the stock bounces, great, time to sell covered calls. If it falls off a cliff, I've got the +p200s and can also sell some weekly shitputs. If it trades flat, that will require some patience...

Happy Monday. 43k sitting at C220 (highest call wall), 21k of it showed up Friday. Put call ratio .83, highest put wall at 200 (10k)

Last week worked out quite well, early put spread opened and closed followed with a call spread that I opened let expire, each were 15% or so OTM, I managed to get about $1.20 credit combined. I am going to aim for -C235 or -C240 at open, not feeling this PM blip is here to stay. GLTA!

day2dayoi-20231030.png