Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Mode Event Report notification not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone! I have been dealing with this issue on my 2017 Tesla Model S and I am not sure if anyone else has had this issue or currently has the same issue. When a sentry event is captured I do not see a notification on the dash anymore when I first open the car and sit down. At first when I noticed that the "Sentry Mode event Report" was not showing up I thought that it would magically appear but here I am 2 months later and still nothing. I am not constantly checking my recordings unless I would see that notification and recently I have had a bunch of individuals who park next to me hitting my car with their doors luckily no visible damage but I do not want to risk it to the point that someone damages my car. Anyway does anyone seem to have a fix for this? Is this a glitch from an update and should I wait it out until they fix it? This isn't my image below but its just to show that I am not seeing this on my screen. Thank you guys!
85C7CE0C-186C-467D-99B1-9ED9668A753D.jpeg

You didn’t say which build you’re on, but when I updated my 2023 MS to 2024.14.9, the Sentry event notification moved from the dash display to the touchscreen. Maybe that change doesn’t work correctly on the older MS touchscreen.
Well I am on 2024.20.1. I was thinking that maybe they had moved the notification as well but on neither of my screens have I seen anything so not sure where it’s at. I feel like it’s different for older MS touchscreens but I am hoping this new update that was released today (2024.20.3) fixes this issue. But thanks for the response!

Upvote 0