Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also took delivery of my MYLR on 6/6 and sentry mode has never worked. Since then I've updated to 2021.4.18.2 and no sentry mode. The sleep fix didn't work and yesterday, I updated to 2021.4.18.3 and it still does not work. I have mobile service scheduled for 6/21 for two minor issues noted at delivery and have added this (for what it's worth) to the service notes.

Last edited:
Reactions: FMSCMYP
I also took delivery of my MYLR on 6/6 and sentry mode has never worked. Since thin I've updated to 2021.4.18.2 and no sentry mode. The sleep fix didn't work and Yesterday, I updated to 2021.4.18.3 and it still does not work. I have mobile service scheduled for 6/21 for two minor issues noted at delivery and have added this (for what it's worth) to the service notes.
Good for documentation - let me know if there is somehow a fix that mobile service may be privy to. My understanding is it's been escalated to engineering.

Doesn't work in my new MY P. Running .3 now too. Good video below:

Yea was corresponding a lot with that guy in the thread on Reddit noted. That guy was was pretty nice to give up his new car to let them see. They were doing remote analysis and gave them a bunch of time stamps. Their feedback was the car was never going into an “aware” state which kind of makes sense.

Reactions: ropogigio724
Yea was corresponding a lot with that guy in the thread on Reddit noted. That guy was was pretty nice to give up his new car to let them see. They were doing remote analysis and gave them a bunch of time stamps. Their feedback was the car was never going into an “aware” state which kind of makes sense.
That’s what they did with mine, virtual diagnostic I think is what they called it.

Reactions: FMSCMYP