Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can call your SA,if you have one, or the main Tesla number and they enable the trade in option on your account. I had it, declined the offer, but was able to add it back a few days before delivery with a call. Good luck!
So this might be a dumb question, but I'm having a tough time finding the main Tesla phone number on their website. I must be blind! Would you happen to know it?

2nd 10 day window this morning 2/16-3/2, after going back to a 1 month window for 1 week.
Happy Valentines Day everyone 💝 Teslas for Valentines Day!

MYLR5 | Midnight Silver | Black Int | 19" | OD 9/13 | EDD 1/29-2/26, 1/7-2/7, 6/11-7/9, 2/12-3/12,2/8-2/22, 3/19-4/19, 2/16-3/2
then 2 hours later! "Your VIN is now assigned. Submit proof of insurance for your Model Y and complete any remaining tasks in the Tesla App prior to delivery." F385
and now EDD February 16 - February 19 :)

then 2 hours later! "Your VIN is now assigned. Submit proof of insurance for your Model Y and complete any remaining tasks in the Tesla App prior to delivery." F385
and now EDD February 16 - February 19 :)
1 Hour later Final Payment Complete Via App! Waiting for Insurance Company to verify VIN... My vin is so new they need time to verify :) Vehicle will be traveling 6 hours down the freeway to Los Angeles so it looks like a quick turn around. I hope the build date is today....it is for my wife, quite a Valentines Gift😁

2nd 10 day window this morning 2/16-3/2, after going back to a 1 month window for 1 week.
Happy Valentines Day everyone 💝 Teslas for Valentines Day!

MYLR5 | Midnight Silver | Black Int | 19" | OD 9/13 | EDD 1/29-2/26, 1/7-2/7, 6/11-7/9, 2/12-3/12,2/8-2/22, 3/19-4/19, 2/16-3/2
Nice. I got pushed out to 2/26 - 3/26 as of today. 2nd day into the EDD window.

Reactions: Evthusiast
New here guys!

Order date: 9/28/21
Midnight silver 7 seater w/ 20" ind. wheels. Everything else is standard. No hitch or FSD.
EDD has been sitting at 3/5 - 3/31 for a few weeks with no movement and no VIN :(

Ordered in Sac, CA.

Question: For those of you who have gotten VINs, do they assign them in the middle of the day at times or always overnight?

Thanks!

Reactions: carlos916
New here guys!

Order date: 9/28/21
Midnight silver 7 seater w/ 20" ind. wheels. Everything else is standard. No hitch or FSD.
EDD has been sitting at 3/5 - 3/31 for a few weeks with no movement and no VIN :(

Ordered in Sac, CA.

Question: For those of you who have gotten VINs, do they assign them in the middle of the day at times or always overnight?

Thanks!
VIN can be any time
Mine was a few hours after this morning’s edd change