Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Blues.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, they need to do both.

There is a service center in Palm Beach and another in Broward. They're opening a store/service center in Coral Gables.

East Coast solve....Marco to Ft. Myers have 2+ hr drives to get to service centers in Dania Beach or Tampa. Need something in Naples/Ft. Myers area to ease 200 mile+ RT killing your day ( and in summer these can be very dangerous drives in severe storms ).

East Coast solve....Marco to Ft. Myers have 2+ hr drives to get to service centers in Dania Beach or Tampa. Need something in Naples/Ft. Myers area to ease 200 mile+ RT killing your day ( and in summer these can be very dangerous drives in severe storms ).

Well, sure. But that's Southwest Florida, not South Florida. Tesla needs a lot more stores and service centers period. Hopefully they can open up another one or five in Florida before the Model 3 really starts getting released here in 2-3 years.

I'm a little disappointed with service as well at this point. Brand new X had a rocking/squeaking seat, so scheduled an appointment to fix a couple weeks later here. Have a loaner which is ok, but not preferred at all. I had stuffed some things in the loose seat rail and it was fine over the two weeks but a temp fix.

Day 1, they found they didn't have the part needed.
Day 2, they have fixed it, but now found that it still makes noise in a new area of seat due to the fix. Was communicated that it would be ready in afternoon - wasn't.
Day 3, should be ready in AM hopefully.

Annoying for such a small issue. It also seems like the car has just sat in the lot all day versus being inside the SC at all (grin). Makes me also partially feel like I'm getting lied to on progress...

Last edited: