Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service option disappeared from app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Neilio

Jul 8, 2020
Brentford
Weird one today. I was just trying to book a service for the misaligned rear door I have had since I got the car.

I was just uploading the pictures when the app crashed. Now when I go back in to it, the "service" option no longer shows up.

Has anyone had this before?

Weird one today. I was just trying to book a service for the misaligned rear door I have had since I got the car.

I was just uploading the pictures when the app crashed. Now when I go back in to it, the "service" option no longer shows up.

Has anyone had this before?
My car is leased, I had this, had to speak to lease company to reinstate app privileges then it was ok.

My experience of trying to book service appointments with the app is that it works around 30% of the time. I've never been able to book a service appointment at the first attempt, and very annoyingly the app doesn't remember what you entered from the failed attempt, which means typing it all in again, plus adding photos again. I've found that the app usually falls over at the final stages, either refusing to accept our address, or failing to communicate with the appointments system.

Reactions: Neilio
My experience of trying to book service appointments with the app is that it works around 30% of the time. I've never been able to book a service appointment at the first attempt, and very annoyingly the app doesn't remember what you entered from the failed attempt, which means typing it all in again, plus adding photos again. I've found that the app usually falls over at the final stages, either refusing to accept our address, or failing to communicate with the appointments system.

One hopes it is not written by the team responsible for FSD...