TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Short and sweet J-1772 to Roadster adapter - lockable

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by hcsharp, May 4, 2012.

1. GLACIER

GLACIER Roadster #334

Are these still available? Where can I get one? Thanks! :)

2. hcsharp

hcsharp Active Member

You just have to send me a PM. To save you the trouble, I just sent you one.:smile:

3. JohnnyLounge21

This is the adapter that the Roadster was meant to come with. You may get another referral from some folks at a private club in Kohler, WI that installed a J1772 in their garage just for my road trip. They said "all you need to do is bring your car."

But I brought the CAN to be sure. Worked flawlessly. I told the owner that he needed one - hopefully he gets in touch with you!

photo (1).JPG

Attached Files:

4. hcsharp

hcsharp Active Member

Thanks for the referral! Haven't heard from them yet... Sounds like a fun road trip!

5. Mikusai

Mikusai New Member

I would also like to order one in black, I tried to PM but for some reason it wont let me. =(

nice job btw, it looks amazing!

6. hcsharp

hcsharp Active Member

Sorry my inbox was full! I think I got an email from you?

It would be nice if TMC gave you a warning when your inbox was getting near full instead of waiting until it's too late and blocking all your messages before you know what happened.:cursing:

7. so-amped

so-amped Member

Wonderful work! We are interested in getting one of your adapters. How much are they and what's needed if we decide to proceed?

8. hcsharp

hcsharp Active Member

Thanks for asking! They are still $695 including shipping and a padded storage bag. Just send me a PM.

9. richkae

richkae VIN587

Can we please sticky this thread?
    Or sticky a link to it in the Roadster thread? Every few months I try to find it to show people and I forget where it is.

10. norries

norries New Member

Are these still available? Where can I get one? Thanks!

11. hcsharp

hcsharp Active Member

I see you are from The Netherlands. You probably want the CAN EU which allows you to charge your Roadster from common European Type 2 charging stations. PM sent.