Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Obama administration talks up auto loan program again
09:50 AM ET · TSLA

The Obama administration is considering restarting a $25B auto loan program after it sat in a hiatus since March 2011.
Despite some very high-profile misses, the original program saw success with loans to Tesla Motors (TSLA +1.3%), Ford (F -1.6%), and Nissan (NSANY.OB).
What to watch: Any new loan requests from the Advanced Technology Vehicle Manufacturing loan program can expect some fierce resistance from the GOP-led Appropriations Committee.

wtf?

The Obama administration talks up auto loan program again
09:50 AM ET · TSLA

The Obama administration is considering restarting a $25B auto loan program after it sat in a hiatus since March 2011.
Despite some very high-profile misses, the original program saw success with loans to Tesla Motors (TSLA +1.3%), Ford (F -1.6%), and Nissan (NSANY.OB).
What to watch: Any new loan requests from the Advanced Technology Vehicle Manufacturing loan program can expect some fierce resistance from the GOP-led Appropriations Committee.

wtf?

What? Not the right response from WH we've been waiting for?

Well, it looks like I should be re-entering by now as also what DaveT have said too, but I can't help but thinking this is one of those trap runs where it'll tank later in the day and this stock stays in the low $160s. The reason why I'm leaning towards low $160s is because the overall market is just in deep red and isn't really recovering. Couple that with a possible US military in the next few days.

Well, it looks like I should be re-entering by now as also what DaveT have said too, but I can't help but thinking this is one of those trap runs where it'll tank later in the day and this stock stays in the low $160s.

Yeah, i already bit the bullet. I sold my shares at 171 yesterday and was hoping to use the money to buy more shares than i had at around 161, but missed it (thought it would go lower first...)

So i just got in again at 167. Seems like we are pretty stabile in the 160's. Not sure if it was worth it to jump in and out for 4 Dollars per share , given the low number of shares i own, but whatever. I'm such a newbie. What can you do, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.