Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if this is it, then we are going way down..

Seriously? This announcement was a big deal. People worried about roadtrips and the time it takes to recharge were just told 'not an issue'. People worried about lines at Superchargers were just told that one SC is able to handle up to 3x the number of cars that are currently handled.

If it goes 'way down', I'm buying more. I'll state that I believe it will be up at close.

Seriously? This announcement was a big deal. People worried about roadtrips and the time it takes to recharge were just told 'not an issue'. People worried about lines at Superchargers were just told that one SC is able to handle up to 3x the number of cars that are currently handled.

If it goes 'way down', I'm buying more. I'll state that I believe it will be up at close.

Agree. Not really sure what people expect...lightening bolts from someone's nether region? *This* is seriously excellent news. If you don't get that, you can't be helped.

I think most of us expected that. What is a surprise is the adjustment to the charging algorithm that allows full rate charging to a higher SOC, and therefore the charge time being cut in half. Very nice.
I consider myself pretty hardcore TSLA, heard of rumor about this, but the 120kw charging explanation never crystalized for me until the announcement. - - - Updated - - - What is the cost of maintaining a super charger station. News headline, grid storage stealth rollout for zombie apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.