Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NY Post is reporting musk is dating Cameron Diaz after she bought a Model S.
Maybe we'll get another announcement tomorrow with this groundbreaking news.

It's not just the NY Post: Elon Musk May Be Dating Cameron Diaz - Business Insider
They made it reason #30 why he's a badass CEO :) He likes the actresses's, he has excellent taste :)

E! Cameron Diaz's Rumored New Man Elon Musk: 5 Things to Know About the Billionaire CEO | E! Online

NY Post: Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk spending time in LA with Cameron Diaz - NYPOST.com

The comments on this story are especially nasty: Elon Musk Reportedly Dating Cameron Diaz Or Something

Last edited:

I think these rumors are totally false and complete nonsense. According to Elon's twitter, he recently got a pet chicken together with Talulah Riley.

Elon Musk@elonmusk May 18
Petting zoo left a chicken behind at the park. Now we have a pet chicken.

Talulah Riley @TalulahRiley May 18
I just got a pet chicken. Thank you @elonmusk and @adeoressi xx

Elon Musk@elonmusk May 18
@TalulahRiley You're welcome. It did seem like the chicken of destiny xx

When is Cramer's next report out on Tesla? If after the Supercharger announcement analysts bump the price target for the stock to $140/$150 range, that could be the next catalyst. Or perhaps an announcement of a sales pickup..another catalyst. Other than those I don't see anything driving the price up significantly...

When is Cramer's next report out on Tesla? If after the Supercharger announcement analysts bump the price target for the stock to $140/$150 range, that could be the next catalyst. Or perhaps an announcement of a sales pickup..another catalyst. Other than those I don't see anything driving the price up significantly...

Cramer will be talking about his test drive and, I think, also interviewing Elon Musk tomorrow around 9:30am EST on Squawk Street. Can't wait for it.

My guess is that Cramer will make the following points:
- Test drive went great. It's a great car.
- Tons of people love the car.
- Doesn't know how to value the company (cult leader w/lots of believers).
- Won't suggest buying or shorting TSLA. Stock is so high it's risky.

Last edited:
Just playing devil's advocate here, but what's the chance that he will actually pull a Broder and find a way to negatively assess the Model S? Perhaps he doesn't want to be perceived as jumping on the bandwagon of glowing praise for Tesla?

- - - Updated - - -

Lawrence Odonnell just teased a Tesla segment, turn on MSNBC Right Now!!!:scared:

Thanks for the heads up. I have his show set to DVR daily so I'll catch it later :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.