Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest upgrade:

Zacks: Neutral => Outperform; PT $146 => $304

Oh, Crap!

Now it is time to sell.

Zacks just recently put SUNE on its strong sell (1 out of 5 ranking) list and Norse and I just bought some Deep OTM weekly options on SUNE yesterday morning and both made 200%+ returns.

Zacks is a good contrarian indicator.

Seriously? I thought I was getting nicely set up for the long term.

Uh oh tsla #1rank on zach strong buy. Are you going to sell?

sleepyhead, are you serious about selling based on Zacks's upgrade? (I didn't see it answered in the thread)

Hi everyone, first time post. Found this thread on google.

My opinion: the stock is currently overheated and overbought. So in the short-term (next 2 to 3 weeks) we will see a correction, but it will bounce back afterwards. Here's a rough indication, ignore the dates:

viber image.jpg

So....do we have a timeline for the next short attack yet?

might not be until after the options expire over the weekend. Although, if someone was able to short it at 256-265 range they might have made off profitable enough to get them to re-short without needing to cover at a loss. So I don't know how much pressure we will have. Plus the trend leading up to Feb 14th was downward on the number of shares short, so it is possible that this week's squeeze is all we are going to get out of the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.