Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on the unicorns:

Daily

I4rYITdL.png

Hourly

XTcRVblO.png

Exactly, the more mass market EV programs, the more public charging development. Particularly if it's long range EVs from other automakers, it means higher speed public charging demand.

The most recent AAA magazine had a bunch of articles about EVs, and they pretty much all mentioned range anxiety and how EVs weren't for everyone, even the two articles that were incredibly positive about Tesla and owning a Leaf! So, great, I agree with Elon, anything that brings more decent EVs to the market is good.

@RobotGrease

So on a daily basis TSLA is still in the 2nd channel and has still 2 channels of margin for development?

Actually that sort of explains the resistance today, since we are not only brushing up against the ATH but are also brushing up against the top of that channel. Here is hoping for a breakout tomorrow.

Say what you will about unicorns but there always seems to be an overall technical that this stock seems to follow quite nicely.

Actually that sort of explains the resistance today, since we are not only brushing up against the ATH but are also brushing up against the top of that channel. Here is hoping for a breakout tomorrow.

Say what you will about unicorns but there always seems to be an overall technical that this stock seems to follow quite nicely.

Either that or there are an infinite number of technical possibilities of which one can always be made to fit in hindsight.

Yup. Big mention made of screen going black. No mention that car still drivable and simple reboot with both button down corrects. Makes it seem like screen had to be replaced. Oh we'll, take lumps but 40,000 happy owners/sales people out there

I have a brand new fully loaded Porsche 911 Carrera S (Sorry just a big Porsche and Tesla fan). The screen went out on that as well and theres no easy way to reset it. Oh and how about the windows randomly rolling down while I'm no where near the car!?!?!?!? STUPID IDIOTIC MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup. Big mention made of screen going black. No mention that car still drivable and simple reboot with both button down corrects. Makes it seem like screen had to be replaced. Oh we'll, take lumps but 40,000 happy owners/sales people out there
In fairness, the CNBC coverage on this just now has been well-informed. Phil LeBeau, the guy who usually covers Tesla for CNBC, pointed out that CR actually praised the Model S, and that the company was eager to fix any quirks that may have developed. He ended by noting that TSLA closed yesterday at an ATH, and that this report will probably not influence the trajectory of the stock.

JP Morgan is having an automobile industry-related conference today+tomorrow at its New York offices. Various individuals from major auto companies are attending, and can either meet one on one or give presentations. Jeffrey Evanson from Tesla Motors will be giving a presentation at 2:15pm EST. (or maybe it's a Q&A, I dunno)

Perhaps we will hear some new snippit of news... though as we all know, staff don't like getting in front of Elon.

Auto Conference | J.P. Morgan

The negativity will disappear once we hit the top two channels...

We have to form the cup handle first :smile:

Note how the break out for the small (1 month and a half) cup brings us right to the handle area of the large (5.5 month cup)

I would be really curious to see if any of the analysts will issue any notes today-tomorrow... JP Morgan perhaps...

Cups.png

Status
Not open for further replies.