Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tesla mostly destroyed domino line by itself. Unrealistic promises, consistent under delivery, endless delays, sub quality product ....... Market figures out the truth
I especially like the part where you pretended to be a long for a day or 2. You tried some light concern trolling for a bit but it just wasn't getting the traction you wanted, so you have gone straight back to regular trolling. You need to at least change your username before trying this stuff again after being banned. Amateur.

Via our friends at Electrek.

Tesla applied for a $106 million tax break on $1.26 billion expansion of Fremont Factory for the Model 3

From this article:
"According to state records obtained by Reuters, Tesla plans to spend $1.26 billion on the expansion of the Fremont Factory for the Model 3 build plan."

This reconfirms how serious Tesla is in investing to ramp up production as per plan in 2017 / 2018.

This is probably bigger news than I first realised. Obviously it's a big deal that expansion is happening... But it also flies against the argument that the capital raising was covering operating expenses

Reactions: TMSE
Remember "future promise != truth" until it's delivered. Once that happens, market will figure out much sooner than folks here.

At the hypothetical point (which may or may not happen) where Tesla indisputably achieves mass market profitability, it will be too late to get on board. The train will leave the station extremely quickly.

What he says is correct in that Algobots will jump on TSLA much faster than retail investors when uncertainty goes away.

Via our friends at Electrek.

Tesla applied for a $106 million tax break on $1.26 billion expansion of Fremont Factory for the Model 3

From this article:
"According to state records obtained by Reuters, Tesla plans to spend $1.26 billion on the expansion of the Fremont Factory for the Model 3 build plan."

This reconfirms how serious Tesla is in investing to ramp up production as per plan in 2017 / 2018.
IMO the reconfirmation is not important, we already knew that they're serious, that's why the SP went down when they announced the plan. The market knows what it's going to cost money, no cash flow positive, but doesn't believe that they can pull it off.

But if that's the total amount they plan to spend it's a confirmation that Ron Barron was correct and they won't need to do any more capital raises to fund the M3 ramp. Makes sense that they raised what they need. If that's correct and if the market figures it out I think it's important.

Reactions: TMSE
@JamesTSLA I drive the product, I enjoy it tremendously (so much so that I'm buying another one), I'm safer inside than whatever you are probably driving, I support the company's mission, I own shares and I'm making money on them thank you very much, and I usually don't troll anyone. There is not a single argument that's been put forward against the company that had legs but this one: yes, their likelihood of success is not yet 100%. So what? What's your problem with them, you want to surrender to air pollution or drown in raising sea levels? I certainly need to learn one thing, that is not to feed the trolls. My mistake. Have a good day though.

Literally everyone should be ignoring posts from JamesTSLA, and if you aren't, or if you respond to him it actively makes the board worse.

He's the first poster here than is legitimately, 100% trolling content, 100% useless. He adds exactly no value of any kind and no useful analysis. He should have been permabanned already, but the mods are sleeping on it.

He's the only poster that's ever made my ignore list and should be on everyone else's too. Please stop responding to his brain diarrhea.

Literally everyone should be ignoring posts from JamesTSLA, and if you aren't, or if you respond to him it actively makes the board worse.

He's the first poster here than is legitimately, 100% trolling content, 100% useless. He adds exactly no value of any kind and no useful analysis. He should have been permabanned already, but the mods are sleeping on it.

He's the only poster that's ever made my ignore list and should be on everyone else's too. Please stop responding to his brain diarrhea.

Yes, please ignore him and stop responding to him. It is annoying to see people fighting an obnoxious ghost. I can tell from the responses that he isn't worth the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.