Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how long he's gonna keep us waiting.
My guess is a couple of days. This "product plan" will no doubt be like SMP1, a set of hand-wavey goals that make perfect sense but will be (rightly) seen by Wall St. as a massive stretch. After all, if it isn't really hard then why would Elon get excited about it?

The only thing that Wall St. will be happy with is something that looks clearly doable in the short term while making huge profits. Not going to happen. Nothing like that. So we'll probably yet again see the stock tank. And they'll claim he's completely out of his mind.

Way long, but if I had any sense I'd be short for the next few days.

Reactions: BornToFly
My guess is a couple of days. This "product plan" will no doubt be like SMP1, a set of hand-wavey goals that make perfect sense but will be (rightly) seen by Wall St. as a massive stretch. After all, if it isn't really hard then why would Elon get excited about it?

The only thing that Wall St. will be happy with is something that looks clearly doable in the short term while making huge profits. Not going to happen. Nothing like that. So we'll probably yet again see the stock tank. And they'll claim he's completely out of his mind.

Or buying...

Reactions: 3Victoria

You realize he said he would post SMP2 tonight, right?

I'm way long via a whole bunch of calls for this Friday's expiry too... Was probably a bad idea, but I'm hoping Elon will save me. I'm much less concerned about my longer expiry holdings.

A repeat of last Mondays performance would make me a very happy camper.

You realize he said he would post SMP2 tonight, right?
No, he earlier tweeted "later this week" which we all interpreted as Sunday midnight at the latest. Then today he tweeted "Have to focus on tonight's @SpaceX launch. Will post Tesla (master) product plan afterwards." My belief is that "afterwards" was meant to mean that "later this week" is no longer operative. You clearly think it means the small window that fulfills both conditions. We'll know shortly, when midnight PDT passes at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.