Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy works 24/7, has critical calls with suppliers on Sunday 6AM to improve Autopilot OTA and 19 hours later he's inspecting Falcon on LZ-1.

When you have such a schedule I'm sure we can cut him some slack for saying 'hopefully'.

I'm sure he wants to accelerate the radar option ASAP and that changed plans this week.

He just tweeted:

Elon MuskVerified account‏@elonmusk
Bit of a distraction yesterday. Working on plan today.

The guy works 24/7, has critical calls with suppliers on Sunday 6AM to improve Autopilot OTA and 19 hours later he's inspecting Falcon on LZ-1.

When you have such a schedule I'm sure we can cut him some slack for saying 'hopefully'.

I'm sure he wants to accelerate the radar option ASAP and that changed plans this week.

He just tweeted:

Elon MuskVerified account‏@elonmusk
Bit of a distraction yesterday. Working on plan today.

Exactly. And lets not forget that this launch in particular was (is since it isn't finished) vital for SpaceX future. They can't lose another NASA cargo to ISS.

But I'm sure the shorts are totally insensible to these questions and will bash $TSLA until Musk says something definitive about the Masterplan.

I hope so, it wouldn't look good if the market opens and he didn't publish the SMP after he confirmed several times last week that it would be published this weekend.

It's unnecessary fodder for the shorts, who will most definitely use this opportunity to defend their thesis that Musk and Tesla can't be trusted on what they say. (I can already see the SA headlines...)

But I keep hope that they're still finishing up their plan and it will be published before the markets open! :)
i realize this is barely related to investing, but as a VERY old phart that used to watch, on the evening news, rocket launches where they mostly blew up near the launch pad, SpaceX ,very sucessful launch, may help the SP price, tho "sleezking alphalfafa" will spin it somehow, probably because the webcasters caught that pokemon just before the webcast ended after the sucessfull landing of stage 1 and deployment of PV solar panels, all systems nominal.

MP2: Bueler?.,,,,Bueler?

I do realize EM has a lot on his plate but are we to believe he did not have a 'pencils down' plan written before Sunday and literally just needed to release it on whatever day he chose?

Last edited:
Reactions: X Yes?
Elon Musk ‏@elonmusk 3h3 hours ago
Bit of a distraction yesterday. Working on plan today.​

So there you go. Like I said, it'll be a couple of days. Maybe longer if his (no doubt) frantic marketing and legal people convince him they should have a look at it first, just to make sure it won't be horribly misunderstood. Looks like I'll have a chance to not be way long when this finally goes down. I wonder if I'll do anything.

Elon Musk ‏@elonmusk 3h3 hours ago
Bit of a distraction yesterday. Working on plan today.​

So there you go. Like I said, it'll be a couple of days. Maybe longer if his (no doubt) frantic marketing and legal people convince him they should have a look at it first, just to make sure it won't be horribly misunderstood. Looks like I'll have a chance to not be way long when this finally goes down. I wonder if I'll do anything.
I wouldn`t mind if folks like JB read it first before he ends up promising the Moon... even if it takes an extra day because of that. But I have a feeling they know better by now than to try and stop him. ;)
It`s pretty unthinkable for any other company of Tesla`s size, but I can totally see Elon just typing it up and publishing it with 1 click. Even if Law and PR are breaking out in hives just thinking of this.

I hope so, it wouldn't look good if the market opens and he didn't publish the SMP after he confirmed several times last week that it would be published this weekend.

It's unnecessary fodder for the shorts, who will most definitely use this opportunity to defend their thesis that Musk and Tesla can't be trusted on what they say. (I can already see the SA headlines...)

But I keep hope that they're still finishing up their plan and it will be published before the markets open! :)
Unfortunately that's what's happening.

He said he would release delivery numbers within 3 days of the end of each quarter. When he does as promised, the shorts complain that he released numbers during a holiday.... Shorts will always find something to criticize, even if it means nothing for the long term picture.

And if they dont find anything, they make something up.. ref. SA articles.o_O

• Funny
Reactions: SunCatcher and VanE
Status
Not open for further replies.