Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm terrified.

Not for Tesla or TSLA, but for what this means to the economy and workers. This is going to put millions of human drivers out of business very quickly, including Taxicab drivers, bus drivers, Uber drivers, Long distance tractor-trailer drivers, and local delivery drivers.

Once self-driving and coordinated fleet movements are perfected, the technology will spread rapidly. The chips and sensors to make this happen are already dirt cheap. It's the software and algos that are the barrier. I do not believe that the global economy can grow new jobs as quickly as the old ones will be eliminated, and that has implications for social stability.

Not sure there is much in here to dramatically affect the SP. I think the market will probably shrug, or even worse, sell the news.

You must be joking.

Honestly, if this doesn't instigate the squeeze, I'm not sure what will.

Tesla Semi and Tesla Bus ready for unveiling next year? Model Y, Roadster2.0 and a Pickup presumably not that far away either.

Factory as a product

Your Model3 able to earn its keep, rendering traditional auto sales models completely obsolete.

Not sure there is much in here to dramatically affect the SP. I think the market will probably shrug, or even worse, sell the news.

Seriously? Tesla Semi, improved buses, autonomous ride-sharing. Some may call this sizzle but remember how the last plan worked out. If the stock price does tank it will be a huge buying opportunity.

Yes...Lots of positive news here. Elon just puts it all out there, and then follows through. Many will say he's on crack (just see his tweets), but this guy has a track history of making exactly this sort of stuff happen.
Looking forward to running my own fleet.

You must be joking.

Honestly, if this doesn't instigate the squeeze, I'm not sure what will.

Tesla Semi and Tesla Bus ready for unveiling next year? Model Y, Roadster2.0 and a Pickup presumably not that far away either.

Factory as a product

Your Model3 able to earn its keep, rendering traditional auto sales models completely obsolete.

For whatever reason, the market seems to care more about revenue, cash flow, and profits. So when Tesla has a blow out 3rd quarter, that's when I expect movement. If it happens sooner, I won't complain...

Status
Not open for further replies.