Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As anyone who makes a blanket reference inferring that white tie is by default at fault...is requested an audience in Lord Vetinari's chambers.

IMG_1397.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1397.jpg
    IMG_1397.jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 27
A portion of an answer to an analyst’s question by Tesla chip supplier Nvidia (NVDA) CEO Jen-Hsun Huang from this afternoon’s (Nov 10) earnings conference call:

And I think what Tesla has done by launching and having on the road in the very near-future here, a full autonomous driving capability using AI, that has sent a shock wave through the automotive industry. It's basically five years ahead. Anybody who's talking about 2021 and that's just a non-starter anymore. And I think that that's probably the most significant bit in the automotive industry. I just don't – anybody who is talking about autonomous capabilities in 2020 and 2021 is at the moment re-evaluating in a very significant way.

Link: http://seekingalpha.com/article/402...-results-earnings-call-transcript?part=single

Nearly all of Trumps's open end mutual fund investments are concentrated in Baron Capital Management, a mid-sized mutual fund family headed by mutual fund mogul Ronald S. Baron.[102][107] Trump invested $16.2 million in Baron Capital Management, making him a significant minority shareholder.

This is via Wiki. [102] and [107] link to the articles.

TSLA is Baron Fund highest holding at 1.5% of total holdings or $300M in sum. Trump indirectly has holdings in TSLA.
Queue the next Electrek article featuring this tomorrow!

Reactions: xhawk101
A portion of an answer to an analyst’s question by Tesla chip supplier Nvidia (NVDA) CEO Jen-Hsun Huang from this afternoon’s (Nov 10) earnings conference call:

And I think what Tesla has done by launching and having on the road in the very near-future here, a full autonomous driving capability using AI, that has sent a shock wave through the automotive industry. It's basically five years ahead. Anybody who's talking about 2021 and that's just a non-starter anymore. And I think that that's probably the most significant bit in the automotive industry. I just don't – anybody who is talking about autonomous capabilities in 2020 and 2021 is at the moment re-evaluating in a very significant way.

Link: http://seekingalpha.com/article/402...-results-earnings-call-transcript?part=single
This is hugeee, 5-yr ahead. Once Tesla Network is launched next yr, MS's Adam Jonas will need to revisit his ride-sharing model for Tesla.

Topics to Watch -

May I suggest all watch how the P-elect handles his vow to enter into a trade war with China.

Wow!!!

Trump vowed to enter a trade war with China? I missed that vow. Do you have a link to that vow?

All I found was saying he wants to end unfair trade. Do people here have a problem with ending unfair trade?

• Disagree
Reactions: xhawk101 and TMSE
This is hugeee, 5-yr ahead. Once Tesla Network is launched next yr, MS's Adam Jonas will need to revisit his ride-sharing model for Tesla.

I think there is a pretty common misconception going around that Tesla Network and fully autonomous driving is going to be released next year. It is not. The only timeline on fully autonomous driving is that Elon said towards the end of 2017 they will do a fully autonomous cross country road trip.

Just to clarify, "we" does not include me, and I hope not a majority of the participants of this thread.

I prefer you letting this go. Can you, please?
I am still waiting for your epic short squeeze triggered by the share recall that was going to propel the stock to all time highs that you relentlessly peddled in this thread.

Just to clarify, "we" does not include me, and I hope not a majority of the participants of this thread.
Alright, I'll clarify. I am still waiting. And everyone else who likes this post. :)

To clarify, @Xpert made the promise to eat his socks and clarified that it was not a figure of speech but that he literally will do it if Trump won. I also offered him a different option (to shave his head). But a promise is a promise. If we can't keep his word, I don't know what we have.

Also on another note, almost all the posters on this thread minimized the chances of Trump becoming president. And when I voiced my concerns, my concerns were minimized and mocked (i.e., "no way, impossible he wins, if he does I'll eat my socks, etc). I think that's a weakness of the culture here. Legitimate concerns are minimized and made seem to be foolish and that's tolerated. The herd mentality feeds off of that. But when the herd is wrong, the herd here doesn't admit their mistakes. The mistake wasn't not predicting Trump to become president, but the mistake was not taking seriously and deeply discussing concerns of others here. @Xpert took the boldest stance by saying my concerns were completely out of line and he promised to eat his socks if Trump won. He ought to follow through with his promise (at least shave his head), for the sake of the integrity of this forum.

Last edited:
Nearly all of Trumps's open end mutual fund investments are concentrated in Baron Capital Management, a mid-sized mutual fund family headed by mutual fund mogul Ronald S. Baron.[102][107] Trump invested $16.2 million in Baron Capital Management, making him a significant minority shareholder.

This is via Wiki. [102] and [107] link to the articles.

TSLA is Baron Fund highest holding at 1.5% of total holdings or $300M in sum. Trump indirectly has holdings in TSLA.

That's some optimism. That translates to about $250,000 of trumps money in tesla. Seems like most people on this board who've given out numbers have invested more than that in Tesla

Status
Not open for further replies.