Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how about that baird upgrade everyone??! ;)

i'm more of a lurker but it is great to have TMC back online!

surfside

Surfside, many of us have been waiting for close to a week to see an analyst pick up the news of the Model X ramp-up that we've been watching develop. I suspect many members made money on this ability for us to see the picture before the rest of the investor community.

For people who do not take change well......OK, I am trying.

I am amused by this, not directed at you, but generally everyone's reaction to this. Mostly because we are all early adopters of change given that we are all EV Owners/Fans/Enthusiasts... Strange how we are so willing to have a dramatic shift in transportation but as soon as someone changes a UI layout of a website tables will be flipped.

I am amused by this, not directed at you, but generally everyone's reaction to this. Mostly because we are all early adopters of change given that we are all EV Owners/Fans/Enthusiasts... Strange how we are so willing to have a dramatic shift in transportation but as soon as someone changes a UI layout of a website tables will be flipped.

I am trying to post a photo from my computer......Keep getting an error message

I know this is off topic.....Help Chicken...The sky is fallingo_O

The difference is that a Tesla is better than an ICE in almost every respect. That's change for the better.

In terms of the new forum here, the interface has worse information density, meaning I have to scroll a lot more, the layout does not make navigation to sub-forums easily apparent (the little folder icons are not obvious), and Tapatalk support was suspended without warning. When writing a post, my typing lags. On top of that, my reputation points are gone.

Now the new forum does have some positives. Mobile browser access is vastly improved. Actually, the forum functions much better on a mobile browser than it does in a Windows PC browser. Easier to read. No lag when typing.

I'm giving you your first positive rep for this new forum. Remind me later when there's a place to actually enter it. For now - it's the thought that counts.

You'll have to remind me to do that :)

Speaking about recognition, I have to say that I much prefer when it comes in a form of 'reputation points' rather than 'likes'. The former sounds so solid, while the latter is so whimsical...

kylie-jaden-lunch-031216.jpg

It's functionally worse, unlike a Tesla which is functionally better.

Status
Not open for further replies.