Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the negative commentary on SA following the outbreak of this story
Is really sickening. These people are on a mission to destroy tesla
By all means necessary.

Don't for one minute think otherwise . The Montana moron
with his pseudo scientific explanations is a total fraud.

Yes, it really isn't about the facts with that crowd. I am really not going to feel sorry for them in the coming two years. The market still hasn't yet understood what was communicated at the shareholder's meeting. They will get it at some point, but it is hard to know when that will be.

Reactions: Jonathan Hewitt
Hmm, i noticed that. But the price has firmed back up somewhat from yesterday AH(Tesla blog i assume). Was considering selling some of my positions for a modest profit and getting back in at a lower level. Not so sure now.

We were hovering around $233.50 yesterday when this FUD hit. We'll see how it opens but I think Tesla's response will mostly put this to sleep for now (and for good unless something comes up later from the NHSTA). I think the hit due to this is already built in now - but I think it might have been successful in stalling (at least temporarily) the upward momentum we seemed to have regained before the FUD.

Reactions: Tenable and hoang51
I think the market is getting used to the FUD attack on TSLA. It's been going on for years, always with the same results.
Same thing happened with AAPL 10-15 years ago. How many times was Jobs declared dead or dying to tank AAPL that when he actually did die no one cared any more. As nasty and vile as these shills are, they can't stop the future.

Elon went at this more aggressively than I thought he would.

so much of the blog post was excellent, but reading what the NHTSA said,

I liked the blog too at first. Aggressively written with a clear conviction that Tesla didn't do anything wrong. Unfortunately it turns out it was written in haste. The owner apparently lives along a paved road, not at the end of a very long dirt road they as claimed by Tesla in their very first argument why there is nothing extraordinary about this failing suspension. I can only assume Tesla didn't look very closely at the logs of where the car actually has driven and been parked overnight. Puts a serious dent in the 'we investigate fully' claim. And that's without even mentioning that the have the guys address on file... Inexcusable.

• Disagree
  • Informative
Reactions: mmd and WarpedOne
I liked the blog too at first. Aggressively written with a clear conviction that Tesla didn't do anything wrong. Unfortunately it turns out it was written in haste. The owner apparently lives along a paved road, not at the end of a very long dirt road they as claimed by Tesla in their very first argument why there is nothing extraordinary about this failing suspension. I can only assume Tesla didn't look very closely at the logs of where the car actually has driven and been parked overnight. Puts a serious dent in the 'we investigate fully' claim. And that's without even mentioning that the have the guys address on file... Inexcusable.
So you're saying Tesla openly lied? Where's the proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.