Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should I sell my 2016 MX?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great points about getting an inventory I can actually see rather than ordering.
As for waiting for real world numbers, anything has to be better than my MX

I actually handed my Tesla in to the SC for a few days for them to drive and see if it was abnormal, and it came back as ‘within limits’
I spoke to the 2 people who used my car over that duration - and Tesla’s mileage numbers are based on doing about 50 mph on the highway, with minimal climate control (if any) in 72-80 degrees F. I don’t think I ever drive at 50 on the highway unless flow of traffic dictates it.

and tried pre-heating, range mode, everything to get my range up but to no avail.
And I have 20’ wheels too.
Ride quality has been frustrating
for me - my previous car was a Porsche, and you expected a harsher ride for ‘performance’ so I really expected better from a heavier bigger Tesla, but it’s worse.

Yes, the X ride quality was the deal breaker for us and drove us towards a Raven S.

On paper, the 6-seat X was perfect...until I drove it. Even with 20" wheels the ride is very jittery with lots of body shake over bumps. There is no way I could put up with that longterm. The X ride quality is too distracting. We would have bought a Raven X but it still has the worst build quality out of the Tesla lineup.

I would sell the X90D and get into an LR Y instead if you don't need the extra space.

Yes, the X ride quality was the deal breaker for us and drove us towards a Raven S.

On paper, the 6-seat X was perfect...until I drove it. Even with 20" wheels the ride is very jittery with lots of body shake over bumps. There is no way I could put up with that longterm. The X ride quality is too distracting. We would have bought a Raven X but it still has the worst build quality out of the Tesla lineup.

I would sell the X90D and get into an LR Y instead if you don't need the extra space.

Unfortunately, I need the bigger space - I had a Macan previously but now have been spoilt by the MX’s space and can’t go back. But the P90D ride, so so soooooo bad.

Reactions: DelPhonic1