Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Deep Blue Metallic Model X with Space Gray 22" TSS Flow Forged Wheels

deep-blue-metallic-tesla-model-x-22-inch-tss-arachnid-wheels-space-gray-wm-1.jpg
deep-blue-metallic-tesla-model-x-22-inch-tss-arachnid-wheels-space-gray-wm-2.jpg
deep-blue-metallic-tesla-model-x-22-inch-tss-arachnid-wheels-space-gray-wm-3.jpg
deep-blue-metallic-tesla-model-x-22-inch-tss-arachnid-wheels-space-gray-wm-4.jpg

Love the wheels... What brand and size are they?
Greg
PM sent
In case, others are interested, here is the PM I sent.
They're from Savini, the Model is BM13 brushed silver in 22". They don't really save much weight but are not very expensive either. Only drawback is they need attention when cleaning. I didn't think about that and now, I am spending about 5 min per wheel! They also stick out from the tire a bit, so you'll have to be careful when parking :)

Reactions: hiroshiy
PM sent
In case, others are interested, here is the PM I sent.
They're from Savini, the Model is BM13 brushed silver in 22". They don't really save much weight but are not very expensive either. Only drawback is they need attention when cleaning. I didn't think about that and now, I am spending about 5 min per wheel! They also stick out from the tire a bit, so you'll have to be careful when parking :)
What offsets are you running front and rear? Looks good and aggressive.

Reactions: jz788