Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where did you buy them, and did you just think they would fit or was it advertised they would? Needless to say at this point - best to shop with a vendor that specifically confirms compatibility or you know others that have used them on same setup.

I'd love to put my 21 inch Y uber-turbines on a MX for example but the only other person who has done so here did it on a pre-refresh (pre 2021). But I already have the wheels so I guess I could try with custom billets and 275 or 285/40/21 tires. But this would be definitely out-of-spec and will likely not try it regardless.
I've bought more wheel and tire combos than I care to remember, and it's rare I run into this issue, especially with new wheels. So honestly wasn't expecting to run into a problem. In the future, I'll be sure to pay more attention to the barrel design. Most wheels don't have that step.

Reactions: NJturtlePower
VTForged GT~1
22x9 +10 265/35
22x10 +15 285/35
Also for sale in Cali.

Attachments

• a.jpeg
    a.jpeg
    316.9 KB · Views: 105
  • e.jpeg
    e.jpeg
    312.2 KB · Views: 65
  • d.jpeg
    d.jpeg
    330.8 KB · Views: 71
  • b.jpeg
    b.jpeg
    303.2 KB · Views: 74
Does anyone know of good 22 inch wheels that have some aerodynamic design other than the replica uberturbines from TSportline? These weight 40lbs, which makes me hesitate a bit.

Reactions: Fleer and towndrunk
Couldn’t stand the stock 20’s anymore! But also didn’t want to sacrifice too much range with 22’s

These are 21” BC Forged wheels in brushed bronze

View attachment 1004558

I'm so glad with how these came out. I need to get some Tire Shine on them when it's not frigid out.

Also loving the Hankook ion evo tires they're quiet, smooth and performant.

View attachment 1004664
Wheel brand, wheel sizes, wheel color, tire sizes, offsets and at least one close up pic of the wheel would be most helpful for this thread.

It’s all in the details guys! 👏🏻

Wheel brand, wheel sizes, wheel color, tire sizes, offsets and at least one close up pic of the wheel would be most helpful for this thread.

It’s all in the details guys! 👏🏻
Wheels are bespoke Electric Forged Performance EFP-28s with Polished Brush Black and red barrels and spokes

22x9 ET20
22x10 ET16

Tires on the Hankook Ion Evo AS SUV 265/35R22W and 285/35R22W

I wind up staring every time I walk away from the car!

IMG_5745.jpeg

Wheels are bespoke Electric Forged Performance EFP-28s with Polished Brush Black and red barrels and spokes

22x9 ET20
22x10 ET16

Tires on the Hankook Ion Evo AS SUV 265/35R22W and 285/35R22W

I wind up staring every time I walk away from the car!
Awesome, very helpful details. I'm looking to do something similar, basically OEM sized wheels but with more flush offsets... just not 100% If I want to do 20's or 21's. 👏

How did you come up with those offsets? Much more aggressive than most vendors suggest/offer. I've been told 20x9 +25 20x10 +30

Any issues with rubbing/fitment at lower ride settings? This looks like Medium maybe from the full pic above?

Would love to see it in Very Low from the side profile and from the front to see how flush they sit with the fenders. 🤞

Last edited:
Awesome, very helpful details. I'm looking to do something similar, basically OEM sized wheels but with more flush offsets... just not 100% If I want to do 20's or 21's. 👏

How did you come up with those offsets? Much more aggressive than most vendors suggest/offer. I've been told 20x9 +25 20x10 +30

Any issues with rubbing/fitment at lower ride settings? This looks like Medium maybe from the full pic above?

Would love to see it in Very Low from the side profile and from the front to see how flush they sit with the fenders. 🤞
No issues with rubbing. We went back and forth of offsets for a while a lot of what he suggested had too much poke for my taste. I thought this was a happy medium. Here's some shots in very low setting.

IMG_5886.jpeg

IMG_5885.jpeg