Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wildTING New Wheels.jpg

My P100D with @Tsportline 21" TS115 in Gloss Black with Pirelli PZero 4 tires.

I've since replaced the red "stickers" with plastidip and like it much better. I've seen others use paint, but I like having the option of peeling off the plastidip and using a different color.

The lighted applique was created by some folks here. Some love it (I do) and others don't. Personal taste.

I got staggered 20" TSW Bathurst Rotary Forged wheels (F: 9"/R: 10") with Conti DW 245/275 tires. Very lightweight, approximately 8 lbs per wheel lighter than the stock 19"s, and close to 12lbs per wheel lighter than the stock 21's. Car handles far better than the stock 19's and still is very comfortable in terms of ride, and quietness. In terms of efficiency, its very close to the stock 19" Primacy. Perhaps slightly better if any different, but definitely not worse.

View attachment 98873View attachment 98874View attachment 98875
Very nice!

• What offset do you have on the summer ones, front and rear.
  • Do these have the pockets on the inside? Thanks.

Last edited:
The best looking and performing forged wheel available ... can't wait to get my Gray Arachnids delivered this month :cool:

Size: 21X8.5″ front, 21X9.0″ rear.
Offset: +40 front, +40 rear
PCD: 5X120
Center Bore: 64.1mm
Weight: 26.4 / 28.6 pounds. 12/13kg
Lug Nut Spec: 13/16 Hex, 14X1.50 Thread
Lug Nut Torque Spec: 129 lb-ft.
Price: $ 7,600.00

View attachment 218567

You will love them!
J

Reactions: FlatSix911
IMG_8759.JPG
I went with the Rial Lugano OE Cap in graphite silver. Since it's on a 60D, I wanted to maintain the range of a 19" wheel and not fret over any minor pothole like I would with a 21" wheel.

I like the look of the OEM grey turbines, and I'm happy with the look of similar 19s. I bought the grey caps at the service center on my day of delivery, and they match.

Reactions: hiroshiy