Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These look great. The color is nearly a match for your car's paint. Did you have to dremel out the middle of the front center caps under the stickers to get them to fit over the axle bolt (I did)? Also, did you shave down the hub setting screws so they are flush so the wheels don't hit them?

Thanks! Instead of dremeling the center caps, I just used a grind/sand bit with my drill to sand them back a millimeter or two. They were then able to fit without having to shave all the way through the cap. I didn't do anything with the hub setting screws. Should I have?

Thanks! Instead of dremeling the center caps, I just used a grind/sand bit with my drill to sand them back a millimeter or two. They were then able to fit without having to shave all the way through the cap. I didn't do anything with the hub setting screws. Should I have?
The hub setting screws protrude from the hubs a couple mm, and while Tesla OEM wheels have pockets to accommodate them, the TSWs' pockets don't line up, so the screws hit the wheels and don't allow the wheels to fit snug on the hub. LolaChampCar recommended to me that I shave them down, and I did so with a combo of Dremeling and then a belt sander when I got sick of Dremeling. Many don't do this, but I imagine the wheel bolts will loosen more quickly and/or the rotor could be come warped if this isn't dealt with. I imagine this is the case for many aftermarket wheels!

My P85D with 21" Axis Model 2 wheels (21x9 on all 4). Great support form the guys at TireRack and Axis, sorry for the iPhone quality pictures...

image1-3.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

Happy Saturday! Here's a discontinued Brown Tesla Model S with our TS112 forged wheel in Uberose limited edition finish.

View attachment 85454

OMG !! OMG !! The brown and green Ses have never done ANYthing for me and I am so glad that Tesla dropped those drab a.. colors. However, (eating crow about now) those wheels make that whole car POP IMO! And HOLY SH.. ,those INSANE 6-piston binders KILL. Well done ! !

Last edited:
@linkster thanks for the positive response. To each his own.

We have 2 new forged designs that will we will be releasing at TMC '15 this coming weekend, 2 new TST 19" colors and a something else! Pretty excited about this week. Hope to see many members at TMC!

Also, here's a little 'urban flare' in our other limited edition finish: Ghost Gold.

TS4-112GG-DTLA.jpg

Our TMC customer was kind enough to send over these photos of his Model S on 21x9 21x10.5 AG M510s finished in Matte Gunmetal!
We wrapped them in some nice 245/295 Michelin PSS for a flush fitment and no rubbing.

yUhJuHD.jpg

2UElozY.jpg

kkA03TJ.jpg

Next up hes blacking out the trim and tinting the windows to complete the look!