Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
here's my old set up
20x10 et20 255/35/20
20x11 et28 295/30/20

IMG_0823.jpg

No rubbing !!!

I'm getting a Model S LR next week. I really like the look of the Tsportline TSS rims (arachnid clones).

Does anybody pictures they can share of their TSS rims with a Midnight Silver Metalic color with Xpel Stealth Wrap? I'm trying to figure out the best color rims to get with that color and Xpel Stealth. Thanks!

I'm getting a Model S LR next week. I really like the look of the Tsportline TSS rims (arachnid clones).

Does anybody pictures they can share of their TSS rims with a Midnight Silver Metalic color with Xpel Stealth Wrap? I'm trying to figure out the best color rims to get with that color and Xpel Stealth. Thanks!
Black. Then do a satin black chrome delete. That thing will look secksi.

Do you have a photo of this setup or just providing a recommendation? Thanks!
Not on that specific color. As you know, I own two that are close but one is Multi-coat red and the other is Titanium Metallic (pictured above a few posts) which I believe you've seen pictures of both already. Also, neither has stealth PPF as much as I wish they did.

I saw almost exactly what you're describing (with black wheels) and it looked phenomenal. I just can't picture that same thing in the Space Gray color but I know that staying in that similar color pallet could produce some weird an unexpected colors like green or brown hues. I think all of those options (MSM, Black Wheels, satin chrome delete, stealth clear PPF) really complement each other nicely in terms of color and sheen.

The inspiration for my Titanium Metallic Model S was something very similar but, sadly, the previous owner did a standard PPF film already so I can't bring myself to remove a perfectly good PPF just to install the stealth version to get the final version I would like my car to look like.

Reactions: DreamerNYC
I finally got my wheels from Mod Bargains in CA. BC Forged wheels in Gloss Brushed Grey 20x9.0 +28 front and 20x10.5 +38 rear. Tires are 245/40/20 front and 285/35/20 rear

Casey was great to work with and he assisted in the sizing to make sure the fit was perfect for me. I will have to say that I agree with him since the fitment is perfect.

I am still running 5mm spacers in the front to make sure that they are as flush as possible without and poke.
IMG_20201205_133807.jpg
IMG_20201205_133759.jpg
IMG_20201205_133739.jpg

I finally got my wheels from Mod Bargains in CA. BC Forged wheels in Gloss Brushed Grey 20x9.0 +28 front and 20x10.5 +38 rear. Tires are 245/40/20 front and 285/35/20 rear

Casey was great to work with and he assisted in the sizing to make sure the fit was perfect for me. I will have to say that I agree with him since the fitment is perfect.

I am still running 5mm spacers in the front to make sure that they are as flush as possible without and poke.View attachment 614831 View attachment 614832 View attachment 614833
Looks great! Very similar to my Niche Misano setup, but better since they’re forged. I stuck with 275 out back though.

I am still running 5mm spacers in the front to make sure that they are as flush as possible without and poke.View attachment 614831 View attachment 614832 View attachment 614833

Looks great @nrcooled ! With the 5mm spacer in front, is there still a decent amount of hub protruding on which the wheel can "sit"? And there's still plenty of threads available for the lug nuts to grab onto? I'd consider a 5mm spacer in front for my setup (I'm on 21x9" ET30) but I worry about these sorts of things... Thanks!

Brian

Cool, I got BC on a similarly black MS 5 years ago, quite the same design (not exact same model).

Rings a bell. Cool!

New to the board. Excited to be here. Thanks for showing all your great wheels. Need some help. Trying to get a good knock off of the current Tesla Model S 21" Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine Wheels?
$4,500 for the set is crazy for what Tesla is charging. Here’s the one I’m looking for,

Attachments

• 17A68D83-E2B9-4D0D-8A37-534111FAF4BA.png
    17A68D83-E2B9-4D0D-8A37-534111FAF4BA.png
    880.5 KB · Views: 159
New to the board. Excited to be here. Thanks for showing all your great wheels. Need some help. Trying to get a good knock off of the current Tesla Model S 21" Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine Wheels?
$4,500 for the set is crazy for what Tesla is charging. Here’s the one I’m looking for,

You might want to consider buying used ones on craigslist/ebay. Many knock offs have crappy castings, and tend to bend/crack.

4 Factory Tesla Model S 21" OEM Twin Turbine Staggered Wheels w/ Michelin Tires | eBay

Reactions: FlatSix911
Looks great @nrcooled ! With the 5mm spacer in front, is there still a decent amount of hub protruding on which the wheel can "sit"? And there's still plenty of threads available for the lug nuts to grab onto? I'd consider a 5mm spacer in front for my setup (I'm on 21x9" ET30) but I worry about these sorts of things... Thanks!

Brian
5mm is a tiny spacer. In addition, the hub of the wheel is really pretty thin compared to other wheels that I have had which gives a lot of thread on the lugs. Needless to say there is a ton of thread on the studs for the lug nuts to grab on to. I'm personally not worried.

Now to just get the TPMS to be recognized.

Reactions: bwherry