Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven't posted in here in awhile.. here was the set up I ran before selling my p85+.

TE37 Ultra Track Editions in Diamond Black Gunmetal
20x9.5 +25 - 245/35/20
20x10.5 +30 - 285/35/20

Lowered on UP lowering brackets and UP dry carbon side skirts (on the sale parts classified section)

Teeorxz.jpg

Got the car back. Here's a couple pictures. I feel like the rear is just a tad high though. Front looks on point. Zero rubbing. Thanks again for the help colindo1990, Aggmeister2010, and krsgio. I gotta say, I love the fact that the rear wheel is not lit very well b/c of the concavity, haha.

View attachment 550911
View attachment 550912

Do the fronts have the same concavity as the rears?

Thank Aggmeister2010....Let me know how those EV tuning camber arms turn out.

rPdSvlf.jpg

I installed them today. The process is very simple - the hardest part for me was getting the old control arms out. The car had the 1st Gen EV Tuning arms on there that require modifying the factory control arms, and they looked........rough. The new ones are much, much more solid.

I will need to get the car re-leveled because these arms put the sensor mount point back in its factory position, and will then get it aligned. Right now I have them set to the same length as the outgoing set so that I can drive it safely in the meantime.

OLD (look at those dead bushings):

KOsGe3W.jpg

oJRuseH.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 619539 View attachment 619540 SnakeDoctorTD/Collindo1990....Got my wheels yesterday and tried test fitting the rear(20x11 et28). Wheels rub on inside liner. Did you guys cut liner to make it fit? Thanks for your knowledge and help.

Ah man, I have relatively lots of clearance for an 11" wheel. I'd say half an inch or so. Sounds like you'll have to try and get that liner to pull away from the wheel somehow. I'd suggest trying what Aggmeister2010 suggested before completely trimming.

I haven't gone back further than a few pages. I see most here are going with stock sizes 19s" - 21s". Did anyone go with 22s staggered?
I'd like your input. I've had 22s on BMW 7 series and Audi A8Ls with little issue here in south FL but I didn't have a beefy sidewall.
Just a little hesitant on my MS going with 22x9 (245/30/22) 22x10.5 (295/25/22) "25" makes me cringe.

Wait, How is it possible to get a 10" width in the front and 11'' in the rear? What am I missing??
Hey, I'm with you. I'm not as well versed on these things as a couple members here that advised me on this setup. I thought with people still have rubbing issues with common setups, I was asking for trouble.

It's pretty obvious that with these widths, offsets are key. I am beyond happy with my setup. Fitment is on point, with zero, and I mean ZERO issues. No rubbing, I can turn the wheels to full lock, and I'm even lowered pretty significantly. So much so, I need to raise it a little as I am too low for some speed bumps.

The only downside is that you'll have to find a tire shop that will stretch tires on the wheels for you. Places like Discount Tire won't touch it b/c of the insufficient load rating on tires needed to run the setup.

I haven't gone back further than a few pages. I see most here are going with stock sizes 19s" - 21s". Did anyone go with 22s staggered?
I'd like your input. I've had 22s on BMW 7 series and Audi A8Ls with little issue here in south FL but I didn't have a beefy sidewall.
Just a little hesitant on my MS going with 22x9 (245/30/22) 22x10.5 (295/25/22) "25" makes me cringe.

I ran 22's on my car for about 2 years. I just made the move back to 21s. There's nothing wrong with 22s - they look awesome. But if you live around rough roads, you might want to avoid them. I had to get mine re-finished a couple times due to bent lips over that 2 year period, and each time the color came back a little different.

You're also right about the 25 profile....it's very thin. I was able to fit 255/30/22 and 285/30/22 on mine to lower my bending risk, but they just barely fit. If you hit a big enough speed bump you'll rub the rear liner.

On a final note, my local Service Centers haaaaaaaaaaaated that I put 22's on my S. They basically refused to touch it unless I put my factory wheels back on before I brought it in.

7oA6Bhw.jpg

I had the pleasure of seeing SnakeDoctor's car - it looks stellar. He's running 20" wheels, so that gives him a bit more wiggle room to eliminate rubbing in the front, and you can certainly fit an 11" tire in the back if you have enough offset and you stretch the tires a bit, like he mentioned.

I ran 22's on my car for about 2 years. I just made the move back to 21s. There's nothing wrong with 22s - they look awesome. But if you live around rough roads, you might want to avoid them. I had to get mine re-finished a couple times due to bent lips over that 2 year period, and each time the color came back a little different.

You're also right about the 25 profile....it's very thin. I was able to fit 255/30/22 and 285/30/22 on mine to lower my bending risk, but they just barely fit. If you hit a big enough speed bump you'll rub the rear liner.

On a final note, my local Service Centers haaaaaaaaaaaated that I put 22's on my S. They basically refused to touch it unless I put my factory wheels back on before I brought it in.

7oA6Bhw.jpg

I had the pleasure of seeing SnakeDoctor's car - it looks stellar. He's running 20" wheels, so that gives him a bit more wiggle room to eliminate rubbing in the front, and you can certainly fit an 11" tire in the back if you have enough offset and you stretch the tires a bit, like he mentioned.

Love how it looks. I actually wanted these as my first choice. Vossen?

Last edited:
I appreciate your response, thank you. I think I may end up going with a 255/30/22 & 285/35/22 - not sure if there will be any rubbing when I lower it on H&R Springs (don't have factory air suspension).

7oA6Bhw.jpg

94A0DB1D-83F3-4EE3-B6E1-89CFCC7321E8.png
BD325BD7-FAE1-4D64-ACF1-D0C1AE71FEA1.png
FCEB2278-96F3-43DB-9CBD-AA6827C580AF.png
On a side note. I’d also like to see what interior mods people got too. Gonna have my nvx sub and lh speakers in the front doors installed in the next few weeks. Would love too see what some of you guys are doing for rear entertainment options.
Saw this guy on YouTube, if anyone has a similar setup let me know. I got a few questions about tapping power out of the seat. I believe he’s a using similar monitors to what I posted in the attached file. Want this along with a LTE upgrade. I know this posting is about wheels but since we had so many people with mods posting on this, I thought I’d ask. Thanks guys

Attachments

• BDE2DE4C-DB26-458C-8BF4-F5A07812B61E.png
    BDE2DE4C-DB26-458C-8BF4-F5A07812B61E.png
    946.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Haven't posted in here in awhile.. here was the set up I ran before selling my p85+.

TE37 Ultra Track Editions in Diamond Black Gunmetal
20x9.5 +25 - 245/35/20
20x10.5 +30 - 285/35/20

Lowered on UP lowering brackets and UP dry carbon side skirts (on the sale parts classified section)

Teeorxz.jpg

Love these rims. plan to get them in bronze.

quick question for the forum - with the TE37s what would be the widest width at 20" to safely avoid any rub on a stock car w/o any lowering brackets?

Thanks.