Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Basically stock but 20" TST's look great.
20210309_125747.jpg

Wow! 22s make my Misanos look paltry in comparison. We are twins outside of that. I even have a can of yellow caliper paint waiting for use as well. Well, that and black too. Can’t decide which way to go. Subtle/clean wth black calipers/white lettering or yellow with black lettering.
Definitely the black with white lettering 👍. Yellow might be overkill on a Tesla.

Well, well well. Small world!

I've never let my dog in my car, so it seems my wife went for a joy ride...good to know, haha.

@bwherry - I used VViViD Air tint - it's stick on, looks great with the factory fascia, and the reflectors still function well enough to pass inspection. Put it on, trim it around the reflectors, and use a heat gun to shrink it into place. I'll take a closer picture once I'm off of this zoom call that I'm obviously very involved in ;)

Might I request photos of specifically Model S in Midnight Silver with "Sonic Carbon" genuine [not knock off] Arachnids

[I think the Grey ones were quite rare in referral circles compared to silver or black, but I know they exist ! or perhaps they were called a different colour?]

Many thanks in advance ! - would really like to see under daytime conditions, full length side view

Might I request photos of specifically Model S in Midnight Silver with "Sonic Carbon" genuine [not knock off] Arachnids

[I think the Grey ones were quite rare in referral circles compared to silver or black, but I know they exist ! or perhaps they were called a different colour?]

Many thanks in advance ! - would really like to see under daytime conditions, full length side view
Here's mine with OEM Carbon Arachnids... a perfect match with Midnight Silver. ;)

IMG_6848.JPG

Oooooh, that looks nooice! Thanks @Aggmeister2010 ! That's with just one layer of the tint film? It's really dark - love it.

Sorry everyone else, as we've gone a bit off topic from aftermarket wheels... 🤷‍♂️ :)

Yes, just one layer. It's thicker than standard tint, and has a self adhesive back side - works super well for this application. I have had it on for a few years and it still looks new and factory.

That's too funny, I wonder when they started forwarding that.

Reactions: bwherry