Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So these came in... now I just need the actual car lol

1700270968931.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys new member here. I'm running a 2017 Model S 75, recently picked up a set of HRE wheels on CL for a great price. Previous owner said he bought the wheels from a Tesla Model S owner and was planning to put it on his BMW 5 series and ended up selling the car. The HRE wheel specs are 20x10 ET50 front and 20x11.5 ET19 rear. From what I have researched on this thread, these have no chance of fitting without some modification correct? My car is completely stock running TS Sportline Turbine 20in wheels.

IMG_6874.JPG

• Love
Reactions: JHuynh9
Hey guys new member here. I'm running a 2017 Model S 75, recently picked up a set of HRE wheels on CL for a great price. Previous owner said he bought the wheels from a Tesla Model S owner and was planning to put it on his BMW 5 series and ended up selling the car. The HRE wheel specs are 20x10 ET50 front and 20x11.5 ET19 rear. From what I have researched on this thread, these have no chance of fitting without some modification correct? My car is completely stock running TS Sportline Turbine 20in wheels.

View attachment 992423
Front offset - way too high
Rear offset - way too low

-Danny

Got it for a great price so not worried as I can resell and get my money back. However I measured the bore size and they are indeed 64.1 which I think can only fit Tesla in the 5x120 fitment. Would they fit a Plaid? Sorry new to this platform so not sure. Thanks for the replies.

I have a 2015 MS, with 19" stock wheels I use for winter, and 21" turbines the rest of the year. And when switching, I do go into wheel settings and change them, to keep the mph accurate from tire rpm's.

Looking into getting 20" rims.
What do you all choose when you put aftermarket 20" rims on your car? As mine only gives me OEM options, none 20".
Do you just live with the inaccurate mph?

I have a 2015 MS, with 19" stock wheels I use for winter, and 21" turbines the rest of the year. And when switching, I do go into wheel settings and change them, to keep the mph accurate from tire rpm's.

What do you all choose when you put aftermarket 20" rims on your car? As mine only gives me OEM options.
Just gotta live with it or find a tyre size that makes it identical to 19" or 21". I chose 21" in the menu because it gives better range estimates compared to 19" option.

Looking into getting 20" rims.
What do you all choose when you put aftermarket 20" rims on your car? As mine only gives me OEM options, none 20".
The overall diameter (OD) of the tire matters more here than the wheel diameter, for speedometer accuracy.

-Danny

Yep. @MODEL+ hooked me up with a pretty sweet deal for them. But I think they were the only set available in the country in that color / size
Correct. That was the last set available in Diamond Black in Model S/X spec, unless ordered from Japan.

Mag Blue, Gold, Diamond Dark Gunmetal and Bronze are available. Feel free to message or email me if you're interested in ordering a set.

Danny - [email protected]

Just picked up my car today and mounted the TEs. I like em.

Unfortunately the center caps I bought don’t fit on the rears (not model+’s fault, I didn’t consult him on fitment), so I’ve got two of the high versions on order from Japan.
Wow!

Diamond Black and Ultra Red play way against each other. Let me know if I can be of any assistance to the center caps situation.

Thanks,
Danny