Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's my P85D on 20x9/20x10 +35 TSW Nurburgrind Mirror-Cut Face wheels. Tires are Continental DWS 245/40/20 front, 275/40/20 rear. Big thanks to Jason at GetYourWheels for his patience and service, he's top notch, highly recommended. Also, thanks to Stig O for the inspiration, I really wanted the Nurburgrind wheels because of their weight, price and look, however, the deal wasn't sealed until I saw a photo of Stig's car!

If STIG O was your inspiration, paint the bottom strips to really give the car that hunkered down look...and BTW love the FJ Cruiser :) My perfect Garage.

If STIG O was your inspiration, paint the bottom strips to really give the car that hunkered down look...and BTW love the FJ Cruiser :) My perfect Garage.

Yep! Working on that, still trying to find the right place (and right price) to get it done. Check out this thread: http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/show...-white-Model-S?p=949451&viewfull=1#post949451

Gotta love the FJ Cruisers! So much fun in a whole different way :) , yours looks just awesome there in the desert! Here's a nice shot from our last outing.

WP_20141225_085.jpg

Yep! Working on that, still trying to find the right place (and right price) to get it done. Check out this thread: http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/show...-white-Model-S?p=949451&viewfull=1#post949451

Gotta love the FJ Cruisers! So much fun in a whole different way :) , yours looks just awesome there in the desert! Here's a nice shot from our last outing.

Cool picture and good luck getting the strips painted. If I was living out there in FL I would try getting a few of the guys with Pearl White together, have all the parts removed at home (do as much as you can, it brings down the price), and then have them painted together as a single job.

Lowering Link 6.jpg

This is just a "preview" of what is to come... another set of TSW Nurburgring wheels here, but mine are just the flat black ones... 20x9 all around... the bight work (chrome) will be wrapped in flat black vinyl next week, at which point I'll follow up with a "completed" photo ... :)

Looking good Comet! Is your tint 80%?

My shop here quotes the tint levels based on the light that "passes through" ... so 80% was lightest option, 50% was next darker, 35% is what I have (65% blocked, 35% passes)... and his darkest option was 20% ... hope this answers your question. For being 35% pass through (second to the darkest option), its still rather dark because I have a black headliner, and all black interior.

Here's my P85D on 20x9/20x10 +35 TSW Nurburgrind Mirror-Cut Face wheels. Tires are Continental DWS 245/40/20 front, 275/40/20 rear. Big thanks to Jason at GetYourWheels for his patience and service, he's top notch, highly recommended. Also, thanks to Stig O for the inspiration, I really wanted the Nurburgrind wheels because of their weight, price and look, however, the deal wasn't sealed until I saw a photo of Stig's car!

Thanks for the kind words Carlos, appreciate your support!
The Machined Gunmetal was the perfect choice, they look great
Enjoy the wheels and let me know if you need anything else in the future :biggrin:

Honest opinions please-- while these look sporty, do they take away from the "luxury" look of the car?

I chose these wheels without too much research, for the sake of time, to replace a cracked wheel (pothole, moved away from 21" Turbines). But now I'm having second thoughts on how these look. Thanks!

thumb_IMG_4625_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_4626_1024.jpg

Reactions: Skavatar
Honest opinions please-- while these look sporty, do they take away from the "luxury" look of the car?

I chose these wheels without too much research, for the sake of time, to replace a cracked wheel (pothole, moved away from 21" Turbines). But now I'm having second thoughts on how these look. Thanks!

View attachment 77685View attachment 77686

I personally love that look. Doesn't look riced out or un-luxurious to me. I live the "three dimensional embossed" look of the spokes.

Looks great! Are those 20" ? Always a wise move to step down in size for safety of the rims/etc. Overall I think they are classy, sporty, but very subtle. Not too boy-racer, a nice mix of posh while definitely tuner. But not ugly or poor style. You did good!

T Sportline TST 19x8.5", brilliant silver finish
View attachment 76326

T Sportline TS117+ Forged 21x9.0" front | 21x9.5" rear, matte black finish
View attachment 76327

T Sportline TS112+ Forged 21x9.0" front | 21x9.5" rear, matte grey finish
View attachment 76328

#alloriginal = use factory center caps, factory tpms, factory lug nuts and factory tire.

TS117+ in silver is the best looking aftermarket wheel for the Model S in my opinion. Gorgeous!

Those are phenomenal photos! I hope you made posters of those images, and sent them to Tesla for a calendar or wallpaper candidate!

- - - Updated - - -

Her is mine. Breyton LS 9x21 hyper silver ET 35 with alloygators and Michelin PSS 245/35-21.

Those are phenomenal photos! I hope you made posters of those images, and sent them to Tesla for a calendar or wallpaper candidate!