Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show Us Your Tents!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At the Denver store. Arrived at 8 AM. They have made us wait outside. I'm finally inside after 2 1/2 hours waiting. Been standing outside in the freezing cold and snow storm. Don't know how long it's gonna take me to file. I'm about number 200. There's probably around 700 people here.
Can you send a pic of the line, and when you finally get inside the store? Thanks!

Must be near 500 at dublin, ca store.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    441.8 KB · Views: 119
Around 400 in queue at 11 am at Dallas Tesla store in the North Park mall. In estimate the waiting time to be around 3 hours. I took a video of the queue but can't insert it from my iPhone and Safari browser.

I think this could have been better managed with more reservation stations. They had only 7, but could have easily added another 10 and cut the waiting time to less than 30 minutes.

Lots of people including myself didn't have the time to wait that long during a work day and simply returned

I just got done at 11:15a.m. in Austin. I got in line at 7:30a.m. for a 10a.m. opening. I was number 106 in line and they were keeping a list. @juliaweatherby was right behind me in line. She has some great twitter posts of the Austin line. For reference it took the Austin store 1 hour and 15 minutes to process 106 people. Julia went to the back and there were over 400 people on the list after we were processed.

The funniest part was the mall cops at the Domain in Austin were in top form. They were yelling at people for taking photos. Later they decided that we were allowed to take pictures of the line and ourselves and that is it! Whenever they would come by about 30 people would take photos of them to rile them up. We also were not allowed to have any gaps and no jay walking allowed at the outdoor mall!!! It was fun and it was all in good humor.

Dammi

Oh man.... I haven't even ridden in one yet :( I was talking to a few people and didn't get a chance to log back in. I'm so bummed now :( I have yet to even test drive one.
If my SigX arrives before you get a chance to drive a Tesla, I offer you a ride in appreciation of your photo of the Lawrence line this morning. Please contact Scott Mackenzie my DS who signed the white board above Peter.

At the Denver store. Arrived at 8 AM. They have made us wait outside. I'm finally inside after 2 1/2 hours waiting. Been standing outside in the freezing cold and snow storm. Don't know how long it's gonna take me to file. I'm about number 200. There's probably around 700 people here.
900 people waiting in freezing cold temp for a car that no one has seen before, haha. Great for Tesla.

Around 400 in queue at 11 am at Dallas Tesla store in the North Park mall. In estimate the waiting time to be around 3 hours. I took a video of the queue but can't insert it from my iPhone and Safari browser.

I think this could have been better managed with more reservation stations. They had only 7, but could have easily added another 10 and cut the waiting time to less than 30 minutes.

Lots of people including myself didn't have the time to wait that long during a work day and simply returned

Pretty sure that Tesla didn't expect this kind of overwhelming turn-out. 7 reservation stations are quite a lot. Most reporting that I see only has 4 or 5 in a Tesla store.

I just got done at 11:15a.m. in Austin. I got in line at 7:30a.m. for a 10a.m. opening. I was number 106 in line and they were keeping a list. @juliaweatherby was right behind me in line. She has some great twitter posts of the Austin line. For reference it took the Austin store 1 hour and 15 minutes to process 106 people. Julia went to the back and there were over 400 people on the list after we were processed.

The funniest part was the mall cops at the Domain in Austin were in top form. They were yelling at people for taking photos. Later they decided that we were allowed to take pictures of the line and ourselves and that is it! Whenever they would come by about 30 people would take photos of them to rile them up. We also were not allowed to have any gaps and no jay walking allowed at the outdoor mall!!! It was fun and it was all in good humor.
What? No pictures of the line by police? Is this even America? ask the cop what law you are violating, he probably would say he doesn't know.