Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature Matte Black HPWC -- anyone interested?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(cross post from general forum)

Just got email to redeem my referral prize but I already have the original HPWC. Haven't seen any of these posted yet so thought I'd post here at TMC first. Not sure how much to ask since it's not available for sale at the Tesla shop but thought I'd start at $600 and lower the price if there are no takers. I've attached screencaps of what I see as I click through the ordering process since there is no particular redemption code. Basically I'll put the preferred shipping address of the interested buyer into the online form and forward the confirmation email, unless someone has a better idea.

Thanks everyone! Happy new year and stay warm.

Attachments

• pg 1.png
    pg 1.png
    283.1 KB · Views: 122
  • pg 2.png
    pg 2.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 103
I got the kids' mini-Model S (which I don't want) as my one and only referral prize just a couple of weeks before they changed the program to be able to choose the wall connector instead as your first referral. I have the link to place the order, but I haven't done so yet. I've been interested to see if I could just trade straight across for a wall connector at some point, since they're both about $500.

Just got email to redeem my referral prize but I already have the original HPWC. Haven't seen any of these posted yet so thought I'd post here at TMC first. Not sure how much to ask since it's not available for sale at the Tesla shop but thought I'd start at $600 and lower the price if there are no takers. I've attached screencaps of what I see as I click through the ordering process since there is no particular redemption code. Basically I'll put the preferred shipping address of the interested buyer into the online form and forward the confirmation email, unless someone has a better idea.

PM sent

Did you sell the HPWC?