Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Silly Youtuber doing stupid things on Autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alex Choi, a youtuber, recently posted a video with his brand new Model 3, puts it on Autopilot at 60mph on a winding mountain road, takes his hands off the wheel then reclines his seat and talks to the camera... I hope tesla see this and remote Autopilot from his car.

I bet he'll end up in a crash then try and sue tesla for his stupidity.

From 6:45 in the video below...

Youtube has an excellent search function:
  1. "Tesla autopilot"
  2. Use "filter" -> "SORT BY" "Upload date"
This will list recently posted, AutoPilot videos confirming real world users and a useful tool for those who seeking to take umbrage.

Bob Wilson

The laying the seat back thing was probably not the best idea but he seems like a reasonably good kid to me. Good informative vid too. Love how he makes the case for the model 3 being an ultimate performance daily driver. He's dead right on that!

Alex made his money himself. When he was young he got into tech and sold a company.
This is what he did to his Huracan and he is currently working on getting more power out of the twin turbo's. A lot of the work he does himself.

Unicorn 3.jpg

I'm really excited to see what he does with his Model 3 as it most likely will be the most extreme build done yet.

these videos of people are annoying because they bring bad press to tesla where everyone then thinks all owners are asshats like bob. it will only delay and reduce the implementation of autopilot and self driving becuase telsa will have to cover its ass from morons. maybe im wrong but didnt autopilot used to not nag for minutes at a time when it was first introduced and nows its like 15 seconds because people are arshholes?