Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These two statements don't add up. Saying you've only had a few episodes since September and then going on to say you had a few episodes yesterday suggests that you've had more than just a few episodes since September. Or are you suggesting it's been flawless up until yesterday?
it depends on the definition of few...... how many can we consider few? I would say about 10ish in over 2 months I'm not really counting as they do not happen often enough to me.
This confirms the fact that the perception is different from user to user

I can have 10ish on a single motorway journey. Tesla have been out to check my car. The engineer said his car was so bad he no longer users autopilot. He said, software broke it and it will take a software update to fix it.
I've got this from your other posts... I would be very upset if I had the same number of events.... However, it's only been 2 months for me who knows what the future holds? ;)

I've got this from your other posts... I would be very upset if I had the same number of events.... However, it's only been 2 months for me who knows what the future holds? ;)
The crazy thing is, 8-12 months ago my Autopilot was fine. I can only assume my older equipment can’t cope with the software they‘ve thrown at it. But even that doesn't make sense because the engineer arrived in a 2023 Model 3 and said his was un-usable.

Honestly, 12 months ago I would have felt safe sitting in the back of my car whilst it drove itself on the motorway. I’d be dead in 10 minutes if I did that now.