Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Since V11 my M3 defaults to 21C

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since the upgrade to V11, I've noticed that the HVAC temperature is *always* set to 21.0C when I get in the car. I have easy entry on my profile, and no matter if I change it (my preference is 20.5) as Easy Entry or as myself, it never remembers 20.5 and always defaults back to 21.0 the next time I get in. Has anyone come across this and knows how to fix it?

Since the upgrade to V11, I've noticed that the HVAC temperature is *always* set to 21.0C when I get in the car. I have easy entry on my profile, and no matter if I change it (my preference is 20.5) as Easy Entry or as myself, it never remembers 20.5 and always defaults back to 21.0 the next time I get in. Has anyone come across this and knows how to fix it?
Check your app first. Sometime by mistake the apps temperature changes and that changes the default car temperature setting.

I checked the app and it was set to 20.5, and when I later went to the car it was also set to 20.5. So maybe just going into the HVAC section of the app caused it to re-set the default in the car? Or maybe 44.30 (which installed yesterday) fixed it? Hopefully it's fixed now.

Reactions: spdpsba
Sigh, it has been a bit random. I used the car a couple of times today, and both times when I got in it was set to 20.5 (my desired temperature). Yet last night it was set to 21, even though I always set it back to 20.5 in the car, and earlier that day had checked the app and it was also set to 20.5.

So... who knows? How does one report intermittent bugs like these?