Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Single stack for AP/EAP?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got 2023.20.7 on HW3 a couple days ago and it seems (perhaps observation bias?) that I'm getting more of a birds-eye rendering when parking. Admittedly it's clunky and jerky and vehicles appear/disappear/jitter like they normally do on the visualization, but I don't think I remember seeing that before; it never really showed the van while parked in the driveway before now. But otherwise I don't see any changes in AP/TACC yet. (I don't have EAP/FSD).

It's at least better than the day it showed me parked inside a semi in the driveway :p

Looks like it is going to be quite a while since Tesla has totally switched directions with V12 development. V12 will probably be anywhere from 3 months to a year away before public testing starts. And then it would likely be at least a year or more before V12's systems would be baked into standard AP.
This is sad news. I would have thought with Dojo and the live streaming that things would become more expediential. Now that the excitement has passed, I feel that you are correct.