Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sirius XM icons didn't update with Sirius channel changes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Go to All Channels and they appear in general ascending order. Pick your favorite by new (reorganized) XM channel number (which doesn't appear until you select a channel). Then you can at least save the channels under favorites. Thumbnail is still wrong but at least you get your favorite channel (numbers) saved.
That is what I do too. I still can’t figure how why thumbnails are wrong? Album art seems to display most of the time, so why would thumbnails not get updated too. I wish Tesla/Sirius would spend some time talking and get this fixed. It can’t be that hard. Instead, Tesla will worry about adding another game, which means nothing to me. :)

I have tweeted Elon multiple times now on the Sirius issues and also combing all user favorites by source into one favorite section. That way you can easily scan through your favorites with the steering wheel controls. Really surprised Tesla does not do this. I think he is too focused on FSD to care about anything else.

Seems like the above should not be that hard to correct and improve and make these simple little things an overall better Tesla experience.
Tweet him again…and again….🤣🤣🤣😡

Reactions: Almost
I have an early 2021 S and am having the same issues with the Icons not updating for the channels. I tried resetting screen, refreshing Sirius XM, all a waste of time. My 2013 Mercedes updated instantly as did my wife's Audi. Definitely seems to be a Tesla software issue.

SiriusXM channels missing and miss labeled. Channel 40 is really channel 6 etc. Refresh, resets not helping. XM tech says it‘s a known issue with Tesla. Tesla tech says it’s SiriusXM problem. Anyone have any luck with a service ticket with Tesla?
This makes sense: SiriusXM changed their channel lineup--NOT. For example, "50s on Five" is no longer on Channel 5, it's on Channel 72 and is called "50s Gold". Many others have changed location as well. Need to download channel lineup from SiriusXM. HOWEVER, my Model S still shows the icons in the old order and without an associated channel number one must refer to the channel lineup and figure out where the channel is in the new order. IS THERE A FIX FOR THIS? Is it a SiriusXM problem or Tesla software issue?

SiriusXM channels missing and miss labeled. Channel 40 is really channel 6 etc. Refresh, resets not helping. XM tech says it‘s a known issue with Tesla. Tesla tech says it’s SiriusXM problem. Anyone have any luck with a service ticket with Tesla?
This makes sense: SiriusXM changed their channel lineup--NOT. For example, "50s on Five" is no longer on Channel 5, it's on Channel 72 and is called "50s Gold". Many others have changed location as well. Need to download channel lineup from SiriusXM. HOWEVER, my Model S still shows the icons in the old order and without an associated channel number one must refer to the channel lineup and figure out where the channel is in the new order. IS THERE A FIX FOR THIS? Is it a SiriusXM problem or Tesla software issue?

Tesla code issue. Tried two SC appointments, which They canceled and said engineering was working on it. That was in Dec. 2021😡 MSP.

Here is a list of channels by number. If your Tesla lineup doesn't agree, refresh your radio to update the SiriusXM module in your car. Refresh Radio: SiriusXM

Wish that simple idea worked….It does not.

Reactions: DerbyDave
After the software update last night (2022.4.5) our SiriusXM COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED from the line up of music options. This is now in addition to the same issue everyone else seems to be having that station channels are all mixed up. Rebooted the car twice and nothing!

• Informative
In Audio setting, go to Sources and make sure slide for your set is is on
1A03D519-E40E-499F-9BA7-AD8712AB0159.jpeg

If it were an XM issue, other cars would be having this problem and it would be fixed. They aren't. Tesla has had major coding problems with SiriusXM for at least a year. If they would put up a SiriusXM page on the web so Tesla users could provide feedback, tesla would be overwhelmed. I figure not many owners who can provide feedback on the issues are important, so they probably don't even know of the issues. Tesla has no "problem reporting" feedback loop for any problems that I am aware of, and frankly, they probably don't care and don't want to know. I am sure the service folks don't want to know. See if you can find a workaround to listen to the channels you want and put them in Favorites, even if they are labeled incorrectly. My 2020 doesn't even show channel numbers anymore, so I wouldn't know if channel 40 is really channel 6.
I’m having the same problem. Cannot see the SiriusXM channel numbers. Trying to have SiriusXM resend a signal and set station at channel 2. But I can’t find channel 2. Disappointing!

Find "Subscriptions" in the Categories tabs. You might have to scroll to the right on Categories to see this. Get your radio ID. You can probably do a refresh using the phone number on your Sirius XNM account if only 1 radio. Go to the SiriusXM refresh page: SiriusXM . Follow Instructions.