Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker DJ missing from my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have never noticed what the DJ button did on the Slacker streaming UI. I push it it highlights and push it again and it's no longer highlighted. Never knew what it was actually doing. My car is an 85D Vin 83K range.

Till I got a loaner last week, a P85 (vin 4750 actually). And the DJ button turns on and off a radio announcer between songs. Makes Slacker sound like there is a DJ or radio announcer at a microphone.

I had never heard this in my car, ever. Both the loaner and my car are on 2.48.16. The loaner is obviously non-AP and mine is. But I don't get this in my car and I did in the loaner.

Anyone know why I don't have a DJ in Slacker? Any thoughts?

I did it on both cars with the same stations. Classic Rock, and Today's Hits. The built in stations. I see the DJ option. And I select it on both cars. But when listening in the loaner car I hear the DJ. Listening in my car to the same station I do NOT hear the DJ. I see the option for enable or disable DJ, but when listening, in my car it goes from song to song and never plays the audio of a DJ.